Shea Goodbye Trivia Day 5

NJTank

If you don't like Shea Goodbye Trivia don't read the thread, I know there are a few people who like it, and its not hurting anybody

Perhaps you, or someone who has the power to, should make a sub-forum in the Sports forum (or on the main board, like how the Polls Only forum was created) that solely caters to all these trivia threads, like how Will's month-long trivia contest was set up. Frankly, the majority of the folks on here don't give a flip about Shea Stadium, and to have more than one person doing these Shea Trivia threads is severe overkill. Those that want to participate in these trivia threads can visit that sub-forum, and those that don't want to participate don't have to meander through all the useless trivia threads to find a conversational thread.

If you don't like Shea Goodbye Trivia don't read the thread, I know there are a few people who like it, and its not hurting anybody

Perhaps you, or someone who has the power to, should make a sub-forum in the Sports forum (or on the main board, like how the Polls Only forum was created) that solely caters to all these trivia threads, like how Will's month-long trivia contest was set up. Frankly, the majority of the folks on here don't give a flip about Shea Stadium, and to have more than one person doing these Shea Trivia threads is severe overkill. Those that want to participate in these trivia threads can visit that sub-forum, and those that don't want to participate don't have to meander through all the useless trivia threads to find a conversational thread.

I actually would not mind that myself

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived