White Sox Throwback

w00tness

i think this would look really good sometime in the summer! but like most good throwbacks there is a modern touch to them. maby try putting the modern logo on the sleve or something along those lines. other then that it looks really good!

did you know that the sox are wearing camo on the 4th of july this year?

i think this would look really good sometime in the summer! but like most good throwbacks there is a modern touch to them. maby try putting the modern logo on the sleve or something along those lines. other then that it looks really good!

What? Then they're no longer throwbacks. They're just alternates. A throwback should be an exact replica of the one actually worn. I'm even in favor of wool flannel. This is really nice, as is the template. The one thing that gets me is the socks. If you're going to do cool socks, make the pant cuffs a little higher.

And (yes, I am a uniwatch fanboy, why did you ask?), go with stirrups. :D

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

I guess the term would be faux-back.

Anyway, the shadowed numbers look out of place on these. Also, the blues don't match, and the sleeve trim should have white in the middle to match the socks.

I think it would be cool to see a team sport some kind of white-bottomed striped sock like that.

Wow - after looking some more, the blues really really don't match.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Anyway, the shadowed numbers look out of place on these. Also, the blues don't match, and the sleeve trim should have white in the middle to match the socks.

I think it would be cool to see a team sport some kind of white-bottomed striped sock like that.

Dude, how many more topics are you going to post in tonight? You must really want to raise your post count. Take it from me - slow down, take it easy, maybe limit it to a post or two a day, and maybe people will start to like you.

On second thought, you're just a douche.

/rant

To the OP: the uniform isn't bad, just match the blues and lose the shadow.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yep, I do. I'm actually pretty excited about it.

is that the Angels' number font?

Yes, it is. I was looking for something that was kind of "old school" looking.

LB2nd.png

chicagowhitesox.pngchicagobears.pngchicagobulls.pngchicagoblackhawks.pngchicagofire.png

Dude, how many more topics are you going to post in tonight? You must really want to raise your post count. Take it from me - slow down, take it easy, maybe limit it to a post or two a day, and maybe people will start to like you.

On second thought, you're just a douche.

/rant

To the OP: the uniform isn't bad, just match the blues and lose the shadow.

Whoa, you don't see something like this every day. :blink:

No need to be so hard on yourself! :D

Archived