High School Soccer Concepts

Redskins24

Hey everyone...I've had these concepts lying around for a little while and I wondered what you all thought of them. Is there anything I can improve?

For the hell of it I put sponsors on the jereseys eventhough I understand its still high school.

I also altered real uniform templates to suit my own preferences.

Thanks!

Picture2-1.png

Picture1-2.png

As some one who goes to Walt Whitman High School, from Bethesda (which for slightly is right outside DC in montgomery country), (the first concept) these are better then the ones that we use now which are just black and white adidas templates with our school badge. Howver your's have huge problems. You used the wrong blue, our colors are black, columbia blue, and white. You used some kind of dark blue which no team has worn since I started going to the school (except the club hockey team). You also used the wrong lgoo. Our W is the Wisconsin motion W recolored.

I do like the use of Marriot as a sponser though since one of there kids was in one of my classes last year. I find it strange that you knew that, but used the wrong colors/logo.

Finally, I think that the home and alternate are too solid in color. They are just black and white add some of the correct shade of blue into that.

Also our school is way too cheap to get an alternate jersey, let alone two pairs of shorts.

I know this is a bit of a rant, but it's my school and I want it represented correctly since I douby anyone else wil make a concept for it.

A good start, but there is more you can do with these. The Kappa ones are very plain, which is cool, but with the huge logos then ruin this simple style. I know this is probably what Kappa would do, but that doesn't necessarily mean you have to stick with their ideas.

I like the colours of the Nike kits, but the checkered pattern just doesn't work for me. The gradient effect you used is very early to mid 90s, and looks forced onto the shirts. But without this i think you'd have a very nice concept.

As some one who goes to Walt Whitman High School, from Bethesda (which for slightly is right outside DC in montgomery country), (the first concept) these are better then the ones that we use now which are just black and white adidas templates with our school badge. Howver your's have huge problems. You used the wrong blue, our colors are black, columbia blue, and white. You used some kind of dark blue which no team has worn since I started going to the school (except the club hockey team). You also used the wrong lgoo. Our W is the Wisconsin motion W recolored.

I do like the use of Marriot as a sponser though since one of there kids was in one of my classes last year. I find it strange that you knew that, but used the wrong colors/logo.

Finally, I think that the home and alternate are too solid in color. They are just black and white add some of the correct shade of blue into that.

Also our school is way too cheap to get an alternate jersey, let alone two pairs of shorts.

I know this is a bit of a rant, but it's my school and I want it represented correctly since I douby anyone else wil make a concept for it.

I went to Whitman also and played varsity soccer my senior year in the 2004-2005 season. For the longest time we were sponsored by Kappa and I was sad to see that the team switched to adidas recently.

These were the colors of our jerseys...no columbia blue... eventhough I know that is part of the school's official colors. In fact very few of the school's teams actually use columbia blue. And the "W" is my own creation. I hate the fact that a couple of our teams have used the Wisconsin logo in the past...it's so unoriginal.

Also, the all black away is something I'll never change as that was our trademark look throughout my highschool years.

And no...the school is definitely not too cheap to have an alternate...in fact we had one!!

The other school is Rockville High School.

I went to Whitman also and played varsity soccer my senior year in the 2004-2005 season. For the longest time we were sponsored by Kappa and I was sad to see that the team switched to adidas recently.

These were the colors of our jerseys...no columbia blue... eventhough I know that is part of the school's official colors. In fact very few of the school's teams actually use columbia blue. And the "W" is my own creation. I hate the fact that a couple of our teams have used the Wisconsin logo in the past...it's so unoriginal.

Also, the all black away is something I'll never change as that was our trademark look throughout my highschool years.

And no...the school is definitely not too cheap to have an alternate...in fact we had one!!

The other school is Rockville High School.

I don't know when you went to Whitman, but I can tell you for a fact that golf, basketball, softball, volleyball, field hockey, wear columbia blue and all of the other sports teams use columbia blue as the alternate color along with black. Its just the two colors I associate with the school

Archived