Fulham FC Crest

Krona

Im sure there are few of you that think Fulham's current crest is untouchable. with their stadium having so much charm i thought it might work in a crest along with elements of their old one (water and cross). Kits to come. C&C Music Factory welcome

Fulham-FC.jpg

****Update****

Fulham-Round.jpg

I like it a lot, certainly 100% better than what they have now. I would think about using a different shape for the main crest though, I think there are too many straight lines, which take away from the cottage idea at the top (which is really well executed by the way). Very nice work!

Actually, rather than the current FFC, what about something more similar to what they have on the outside of Craven Cottage?

103056289_1570f45ccc.jpg

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I really like this but I agree that it needs to have more curved lines. Also I would simplify the outlines a little, somehow get rid of the double outline, I don't really know why it just looks a little crowded so from up close it would look really nice but smaller on the front of a soccer shirt it would look a little jumbled. Just my two cents.

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Actually, rather than the current FFC, what about something more similar to what they have on the outside of Craven Cottage?

103056289_1570f45ccc.jpg

I was looking at that, but simplified it. i was afraid itd be too ornate and a bit much. i'd like to try the curved lines. its funny because while at work today, i was wondering what the comments would be. "curved lines on the shield", i thought.

***Update at top***

I was looking at that, but simplified it. i was afraid itd be too ornate and a bit much. i'd like to try the curved lines. its funny because while at work today, i was wondering what the comments would be. "curved lines on the shield", i thought.

***Update at top***

The second (more curvy) crest you posted is beautiful. I too, however, think it would look better with the interlocking FFC. Great job!

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

Archived