Tiger Woods Rips the NHL

charger77

The sport isn't that great on TV, but in living color, it's the shiznit, for real.

Golf is the same way, y'know.

But then again, so are most sports.

Call me crazy, but I honestly think football is much better on TV than in person. Baseball is close, but the chance to actually get a baseball at the game makes it better in the park than on the tube. Unless you're an Orioles fan...then you just stay your ass on the couch.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

The sport isn't that great on TV, but in living color, it's the shiznit, for real.

Golf is the same way, y'know.

But then again, so are most sports.

Call me crazy, but I honestly think football is much better on TV than in person. Baseball is close, but the chance to actually get a baseball at the game makes it better in the park than on the tube. Unless you're an Orioles fan...then you just stay your ass on the couch.

I don't mind going to baseball games with a group. You can chill out, have a drink, talk with your friends, enjoy the summer outdoors and see a game at the same time. You have a group, you find ways to fill the time between hits and plays. Football is a nice TV sport, again, you hang out, only have to pay attention for 20 seconds at a time, then you have a break to talk to your buddies about stuff

"Let's talk about the Dodgers?"

OK... they're still behind Arizona in the NL West.

Strong words from a man who has a SWEDISH wife. If he couldn't be bothered to take a stance on anything else, why should we care what he says about hockey? (That's not to say what he says is wrong) hmm.... I wonder how golf's ratings are doing?

Great with old men and spoiled rich kids and men in suits... yea they have a large demographic...

I think the real question at hand is why do we care what Tiger Woods thinks of ice hockey? I think we have this belief that all athletes must like all sports, and this is not the case. Each one is entitled to his opinion. Sure, maybe Tiger is not a hockey fan, but probably Steve Nash is. Do we care if Steve Nash is? No. So should we care if Tiger is? No.

Why is Tiger's personal opinions even news? Do we need to know that badly who Tiger plans to vote for in the upcoming election? Do we need to know what Tiger's views are? Why do they matter anymore than anyone else's? I just see this as pointless and the media just looking for some kind of story.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived