Hockey on HDTV

jkrdevil

Yesterday, I got my hd receiver hooked up for my new HDTV. Right now I'm getting to watch my first hockey game in Hi-Def (Devils-Flames). I must say wow, the sharpness of the picture and the the size is amazing. I love it.

If your a sports fan, especially a hockey fan, and you can get an HDTV I suggest you do. It is simply amazing.

I watched the Duke-Wake Forest game at my friends house on HDTV and they showed a comparison of the two and HD has a way better picture and view of the court.

Man I wish I could've seen that awsome preformance by Chris Paul in the 2nd half in High Definition :D . I wanna get HD but its just too expensive for me while I'm saving for university.

1zqy8ok.gif

I never seen a HDTV up close, but I hear it really si great for watch9ing hockey, you can see the puck they say. Although I can see it on regular TV so I dont know what that means.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

They showed a preview of ESPNHD at Best Buy with the Lightning and Devils from last year's playoffs. The clearity is amazing. The best thing to happen to hockey since...well...uh...the Sharks making the playoffs the first time!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I watched the Duke-Wake Forest game at my friends house on HDTV and they showed a comparison of the two and HD has a way better picture and view of the court.

Man I wish I could've seen that awsome preformance by Chris Paul in the 2nd half in High Definition :D . I wanna get HD but its just too expensive for me while I'm saving for university.

Just remember who is in firs the ACC. [Dick Vitale] The Dukies Baby! There awesome with a caital A BABY! [/Dick Vitale]

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Archived