MS Paint Blank Templates

LEWJ

NCAA Football?

Seriously? You know how long that would take?

Yea it's taking me long enough to complete NFL, being the slacker that I am. :P

Idk, I might do some NCAA in the future, but I'm not too sure.

If you ever wanted to do NCAA blank templates, I would be more than hapy to help out :)

That would be great for me as a paint user, I would love to see the old Miami Jerseys (the ones they played Ohio State in in the National Championship-among others).

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NCAA Football?

Seriously? You know how long that would take?

Yea it's taking me long enough to complete NFL, being the slacker that I am. :P

Idk, I might do some NCAA in the future, but I'm not too sure.

If you ever wanted to do NCAA blank templates, I would be more than hapy to help out :)

That would be great for me as a paint user, I would love to see the old Miami Jerseys (the ones they played Ohio State in in the National Championship-among others).

Yeah I have a lot of time to do stuff like that and if LEWJ would like some help I could do certain conferences in a day even, it took me bout 1 and a half day to make my own concept ideas for the big 12, this would take me no time. :)

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Here's the Patriots too.

Home, Road, Alternate

And is there silver alternate still official?

I honestly can't remember, but the silver you used is way too dark. I know it's from SSUR but it's supposed to be metallic and it is way lighter. Use the silver from this logo.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=897

Here's the Patriots too.

Home, Road, Alternate

And is there silver alternate still official?

I honestly can't remember, but the silver you used is way too dark. I know it's from SSUR but it's supposed to be metallic and it is way lighter. Use the silver from this logo.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=897

Yea I knew it was too dark, I just used it because it was the same silver used for the rest of the set. (From SSUR, like you said).

I will fix it though.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Finishing off the NFL.

StL.

Home, Road

Great Job man, you know if I finished the NCAA soon we could make AFL jerseys....:P im just kidding, Im far from finishing the NCAA, but you did a great job and made a lot of paint users happy, including me!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived