Tank Stumper 7/19/08

NJTank

What courses did Greg Norman win his two British Opens at?

Turnberry in 1986 and Royal St. George's Golf Club in 1993

OK Tank, here's one....

WHo was the last Soctsman to win the British Open in Scotland?

BRING BASEBALL BACK TO MONTREAL!!!!

MON AMOURS SIEMPRE!!

Once again, Greg Norman holds the lead through 54 holes in a major.

If he wins this, does that erase his Masters collapse as the "First thing you think of" in regards to Norman?

I'm rooting for him.

He's won The British Open twice before so I don't think winning this one will erase his mishaps at the other majors. And I am pulling for him too.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

If he wins this, does that erase his Masters collapse as the "First thing you think of" in regards to Norman?

I'm rooting for him.

He's won The British Open twice before so I don't think winning this one will erase his mishaps at the other majors. And I am pulling for him too.

Hmm I think you may be wrong, now mention Norman they say choked at the Master, if he wins tomorrow first thing people will say won the British Open at 53.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm rooting for him.

Hmm I think you may be wrong, now mention Norman they say choked at the Master, if he wins tomorrow first thing people will say won the British Open at 53.

Yeah, you're right but he'll still have that stigma. It may become the second thing people think of but it will still be there.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

I'm rooting for him.

Yeah, you're right but he'll still have that stigma. It may become the second thing people think of but it will still be there.

True but it will be redemption

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm rooting for him.

He won those titles before "The Collapse", right?

Not only is he in his early 50's, this is the first time he's bothered playing in a major since the British Open in 2005. And in those 3 years, I doubt he's been playing in a lot of tournaments....

Archived