My chicago cubs uniform concept

IronChefShark

cant stop SHB when he's on a roll!

Heres a fantasy Cubs concept using a striping pattern that is similar to a uniform they wore in the 30s or 40s ?? I believe.

and be warned HARDCORE traditionalists: the home uni is VOID of pinstripes! :P

COPY AND PASTE THE SHORTCUT!!

Chicago Cubs fantasy uniform concept

I hate the team but love these concepts.  The alt cap and cub-head logo are great and the dual piping is a nice touch.  You've really developed a nice touch for designing sharp baseball uniforms.

I like 'em, especially the red that you added to the roads -- I think they need more of that. Personally, I like the current homes just fine, but I'd rather see a switch like this than a switch in color (which is where they seem to be going with these navy BP unis).

I have to agree about the "C" on the cap though. I think that's one thing that needs to stay. I really like the Cub logo you made for the cap, but I think the C works better -- and I think lettering in general looks better than logos for baseball uniform caps. Maybe that's a traditionalist thing, but just looking at the classic caps, they all seem to be letters. I love the 'madcub' (see sig/avatar), but I don't think it would work for a cap. Maybe that Cubs head inside a C would be a nice replacement for the walking Cub on the shoulders. It sure looks cool. I don't know.  

Overall, great job.

I agree most should, but I have no problem with not having them on an alt cap. I now have a couple of things for SHB though. First thing, make they eye in the shoulder logo red to match the alt hat logo. And then a possible experimental thing. Maybe make the alt cap red with a blue bill so the logo stands out better. Could be terrible, especially for the Cubs, but ya never know.

I now have a couple of things for SHB though. First thing, make they eye in the shoulder logo red to match the alt hat logo. And then a possible experimental thing. Maybe make the alt cap red with a blue bill so the logo stands out better. Could be terrible, especially for the Cubs, but ya never know.

I agree about the full body cub w/ the red eye, so I fixed that.

here is what that hat you described would look like. and yes, its bad!

Cubs alternate hat experiment

Archived