A New Kind Of Concept...

robbman21

This is my first concept post of any kind OTHER than signatures in over 2 1/2 years, so be kind. These two open-wheel "Indy" style concepts are for the Indy computer SIM league that I'm starting up here on the boards (see the thread in the fantasy section under "New Leagues") and since this technically qualifies as a concept, I figured I'd post it here to get some C&C on it and see what everyone thinks. The car/chassis is of my own design and is a sort-of hybrid between the current Indy series cars and the now defunct Champcar series. I did it this way since technically the SIM that runs the league is based off the old CART series which no longer exists, so I just tried to meld the old with the new. I hope you guys like, and if you do, then I may just start doing more concepts than race cars and sig series lol. Enjoy!!

KNIGHT RACING MOUNTAIN DEW/PIZZA HUT #21

MearsMtDew.png

KNIGHT RACING PEPSI/TACO BELL #21 - ALTERNATE SCHEME TO BE RUN @ 3 RACES DURING THE SEASON

MearsPepsi.png

98Falcons.png

Very cool concepts! Is this your template?

Thanks! It's not completely mine, but mostly: I took an existing template of a Dallara IRL car and crossed it with a Champ Series car and actually made 3 different car templates from this one. I named the templates after famous Indy drivers...this one is the "Mears."

98Falcons.png

Looks great Robb, a great combination of sponsors too I might add. Too bad you got to them before me, because Taco Bell and Mountain Dew are what I live on most of the time ;-)

I just finished up maz's scheme and will start working on my own soon, so look for them in the next day or so!

I love the cars. I made one the other day nothing even close to yours. Anyway, though great job and everybody should join the fantasy league it really is great and really u dont have to do anything.

Thanks for the good words, yankee...and yeah by posting these I was hoping it would turn people on to our new, very different kind of fantasy league.

98Falcons.png

I love the cars. I made one the other day nothing even close to yours. Anyway, though great job and everybody should join the fantasy league it really is great and really u dont have to do anything.

Thanks for the good words, yankee...and yeah by posting these I was hoping it would turn people on to our new, very different kind of fantasy league.

Welcome, Everybody should check it out you will like it

Heres a link

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=59847

Here's my teammate's cars for this up-coming season - w00tness - with her Mountain Dew Code Red primary car and Diet Pepsi alternate car to be run at select races. Enjoy!

Primary Car:

w00tnessMainCar.png

Alternate Scheme:

w00tnessalternatescheme.png

98Falcons.png

Archived