NFL Updates

NJTank

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two comments. First, the Historical Moments content should be left justified. Center justification looks unpolished and is a bit difficult to read. The second comment pertains to the Cowboys 2007 content. The Simpson/Romo rumors and speculation are irrelevant. If you need a reference kept in, tighten it up by saying Romo's poor performance attributed to off-the-field distractions. Nothing more.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Up Next

Dallas Cowboys

Comments?

You forgot to bring your popcorn.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?ac...amp;qpid=995051

If you're going to bring up Jessica Simpson, you might as well toss in that Owens cried for Romo after they got bounced.

Or for the 2007 season how come you gave no mention to the fact that Marion Barber III scored 10 TDs, and had 975 yards on 204 carries, averaging 4.8 yards/carry, thus mading Julius Jones expendable and drafting Felixl Jones and R. Choice.

You failed to talk about the decline of Roy Williams, the 13 Pro Bowlers, or the emergence of DeMarcus Ware and Jason Whitten, both First Team All-Pro (plus Whitten was in MEX with Romo that weekend, along with Bobby Carpernter). Lastly, work on your grammar and spacing as others have recommended. Good luck on your move, cuz.

I should have SF and OAK comments, but will by even more negative than you. Plus, wait on the SF review as Alex Smith might be cut before opening day.

Updates continue with

New York Jets

Logo:

A green football with a NY in a white outline, between the N & Y is a white football. Above the football Jets is written in white across the entire logo, and in front of the NY.

Eh, dontcha think it'd be easier to put a picture of the logo on there?

Also, in 2000, I think it would be proper to mention the "Monday Night Miracle".

Thanks.

6uXNWAo.png

Updates continue with

New York Jets

Logo:

A green football with a NY in a white outline, between the N & Y is a white football. Above the football Jets is written in white across the entire logo, and in front of the NY.

Also, in 2000, I think it would be proper to mention the "Monday Night Miracle".

Thanks.

I do have the story of the game I just did not label it Monday Night Miracle, and I do have the logo at the top of the page.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Updates continue with

New York Jets

Logo:

Thanks.

I do have the story of the game I just did not label it Monday Night Miracle, and I do have the logo at the top of the page.

Well damn, I didn't see it there before. My bad.

Perhaps you're missing the point here, but writing out a full description of the logo isn't all that necessary when the logo appears on the page.

6uXNWAo.png

Updates continue with

New York Jets

Logo:

Thanks.

Well damn, I didn't see it there before. My bad.

Perhaps you're missing the point here, but writing out a full description of the logo isn't all that necessary when the logo appears on the page.

lol true, maybe next year Ill change it the first page I built was the Mets and they have a story behind the logo, but I should drop the logo descriptions for teams that don't have a story.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I noticed you had a Jets photo of Alan Faneca labeled as "Nick Faneca"...which you probably mixed up with Nick Mangold...

You also have their all-time playoff record as 9-11 (.450) but I believe it is 8-11 (.421) and they have 388 PF and 389 PA in the playoffs as a franchise.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived