CCSLC Apprentice: Challenge 5

GFB

Well to be honest in this challenge I can't defend myself, I just haven't been around. I won't waste anyone's time with particular excuses, I've just been extremely busy. Add that to the fact that I know very little of football, basketball or the US college system especially, and I'll admit that my contribution to this round was pretty non-existant. The fact that I don't really understand what is "revolutionary" about either team's final submission only seems to prove my lack of knowledge in this particular area.

What I do hope the judges take into consideration is my contribution in previous rounds. I feel I've been a big part of this competition, contributing a lot so far. I've already got a win as Task Manager under my belt (in the very first challenge), and in comparison to many people from both teams I've put in a well above average amount of work. I wanted to be a part of this contest as it seemed it would give those of us with less free time on our hands a chance to compete, which has definately been the case so far. I just urge the judges to take a look over the previous challenges, look at the bigger picture and take my word for it that I still very much want to be a part of this. If I get voted off the CCSLC Apprentice I want it to be because someone submits a better design, not because I didn't have time to submit one myself.

Alright guys, I'm gonna make thie easy. With moving my time is evaporating. I don't have any time right now, so I feel it would be best for myself and Optimus if I dropped out. I hope Optimus wins, and I'm dissapointed that it has come to this...but it needs to be done. Thank You GFB for the opportunity.

Good Luck everybody!

brewerssig.jpg

GFB, did we do away with the head start already?

I think that if you give a reward to one team you have to do it consistently, so I feel Prodigy and every winning team from now on should get some sort of reward, head start or not. A head start might not mean much now but then again ours didn't help immensely last time either, either way I think something should be done.

I think that if you give a reward to one team you have to do it consistently, so I feel Prodigy and every winning team from now on should get some sort of reward, head start or not. A head start might not mean much now but then again ours didn't help immensely last time either, either way I think something should be done.

It could be the reward for three wins in a row, as that was the scenario last time. Although, it was announced beforehand... if anything, I'd say it should be a wildcard and occur randomly, not to be something that the winning teams expects to receive and, therefore, may not appreciate as much. (Also keep in mind that the teams won't exist forever, and head starts to individuals seems unfair, in my opinion.)

Alright guys, I'm gonna make thie easy. With moving my time is evaporating. I don't have any time right now, so I feel it would be best for myself and Optimus if I dropped out. I hope Optimus wins, and I'm dissapointed that it has come to this...but it needs to be done. Thank You GFB for the opportunity.

Good Luck everybody!

Alright... well that was fast... I'll post the next challenge tomorrow...

No, actually... it's on temporary leave because I won't be "running" the next few challenges... It's hard for me to give away head starts on challenges I'm not running... so the head start will more than likely be on a short hiatus....

Archived