ACC COASTAL CONCEPTS

bigmike

Ok Ive been working on these for a while, any Construtive Criticisim is welcome, but I hope yall like these and I wont need any. Thnx

DukeBlueDevils.png

DUKE BLUE DEVILS: Ok for Duke I know they have the "Colts" look now, but I added the LSU sholder stripes instead because it matches the side of thier basketball uni's. I made Black, because ther black basketball uni's are my favorite. So I also added a Black Helmet and gave it a Blue D with Whit outline. I am a huge Duke Basketball fan so thats why I mixed there basketball uniforms with thier football :).

GeorgiaTechYellowJackets.png

GEORGIA TECH YELLOW JACKETS: I cant stand GT's new jerseys, and the pants drive me crazy, I thought they were gold not musturd color!!! Any way I just tried to make these look like the ones last year but with a outline on the stripes on the sholder. I like the White helmets so I kept those as the main and for a Alt. helmet I put the Yellow Jacket as the logo.

MiamiHurricanes-1.png

MIAMI HURRICANES: Not much difference made the broad piping connect from the front and back and added a stripe connecting to it on the shoulders. I gave them three different helmets cuz I thought they all looked preety good but if they actually used these I wouldnt expect them to were Orange every Home game and White every Away, its just to show that they have three diff. ones they could use.

NorthCarolinaTarheels.png

NORTH CAROLINA TAR HEELS: Not so crazy about hansbourogh and the heels but these football jerseys were preety fun to make since I've been on this crazy collar look (Alabama houndstooth collar, Maaryland flag collar) I decided to add the diamond things on there basketball jerseys on the collars and also put as a stripe on the pants.

VirginaCavaliers-1.png

VIRGINA CAVALIERS: I just kept it the same except the helmets are white, I added VIRGINA over the numbers and the logo on the helmet and the sholders is actually a little bit different then the one they have.

VirginaTechHokies.png

VIRGINA TECH HOKIES: For VT it was pretty simple just added some new piping, made the pants look kinda like the Minnesota Vikings, I saw Ohio State were white or silver VT helmets in the 2007 Spring game honoring VT for the School shootings they went through, so I decide to make that the alternate.

I hope you enjoy these, may take a break b4 I start another conference. I hope to do every Conference tho. If you want me to do your favorite one next just tell me on here. Thnx Enjoy!!!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Ok Ive been working on these for a while, any Construtive Criticisim is welcome, but I hope yall like these and I wont need any. Thnx

There's never been a concept in history that didn't require any Constructive Criticisim[sic].

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

There's never been a concept in history that didn't require any Constructive Criticisim[sic].

Okay, yea I can believe that I had alot for my SEC EAST Concepts but I think I finnally got those fixed i think lol but yeaif you hav some please tell me or just tell me what you think, Thnx

Okay, yea I can believe that I had alot for my SEC EAST Concepts but I think I finnally got those fixed i think lol but yeaif you hav some please tell me or just tell me what you think, Thnx

OK, here's some constructive criticisim[sic].

If you're going to put side panels on jerseys, they should match the pants stripes. Part of the reason for side panels (well basically the only reason) is to extend the pants stripe all the way up to the arm pit. You should revisit your VA Tech concept.

Now that's some C/C.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

you are coming off a little desperate. Having said that, i will say ONE thing about the concepts...Virginia doesn't wear purple.

Well I got the color from this logo

VirginiaCavaliers2.gif

You mean this guy? You probably should have used the colors in their current logo...or simply found a correct version of their old one.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

you are coming off a little desperate. Having said that, i will say ONE thing about the concepts...Virginia doesn't wear purple.

Well I got the color from this logo

VirginiaCavaliers2.gif

Never trust the first image you find in a Google Images search, try out http://www.sportslogos.net/images/logos/35/898/full/7136.gif

ok will do, thnx

If you're going to put side panels on jerseys, they should match the pants stripes. Part of the reason for side panels (well basically the only reason) is to extend the pants stripe all the way up to the arm pit. You should revisit your VA Tech concept.

Now that's some C/C.

Thats what I did is it not?

Now that's some C/C.

No, it's not. The alternate is OK, but your home and away are mismatched.

Now that's some C/C.

O ok I see what you mean you want me to keep the stripe the same color

Now that's some C/C.

Like This?

VirginaTechHokies.png

The Duke BLUE Devils need to be BLUE, otherwise they would be the Black Devils. Also, UNC fans love their carolina blue. Its should be the primary. I do like that you incorporated argyle, though.

EDIT: Put the home jerseys first, It's confusing the way you have it.

Now that's some C/C.

Like This?

VirginaTechHokies.png

What exactly did you change? They still have the exact same problem.

Now that's some C/C.

Like This?

VirginaTechHokies.png

What exactly did you change? They still have the exact same problem.

I dont know wtf you are talking about

idk wtf your talking about

we could do w/o the txttlk

And it is you are, or you're, not your.

I don't really like the Bronco's template, plus extra piping, for VT. I prefer what they have now, or just a throwback altogether. They should continue to move away from piping.

idk wtf your talking about

we could do w/o the txttlk

And it is you are, or you're, not your.

I don't really like the Bronco's template, plus extra piping, for VT. I prefer what they have now, or just a throwback altogether. They should continue to move away from piping.

Well I liked the way I did it the first time, but i dont understand what bringbackthevet was tlking about

Archived