ACC COASTAL CONCEPTS

bigmike

I think he's referring to the unnecessary orange piping under the VT logo on the hip.

Okay is that better???

Is what better?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Ok Ive been working on these for a while, any Construtive Criticisim is welcome, but I hope yall like these and I wont need any. Thnx

There's never been a concept in history that didn't require any Constructive Criticisim[sic].

Okay, yea I can believe that I had alot for my SEC EAST Concepts but I think I finnally got those fixed i think lol but yeaif you hav some please tell me or just tell me what you think, Thnx

OK, here's some constructive criticisim[sic].

If you're going to put side panels on jerseys, they should match the pants stripes. Part of the reason for side panels (well basically the only reason) is to extend the pants stripe all the way up to the arm pit. You should revisit your VA Tech concept.

Now that's some C/C.

Thats what I did is it not?

No, it's not. The alternate is OK, but your home and away are mismatched.

O ok I see what you mean you want me to keep the stripe the same color

Like This?

VirginaTechHokies.png

What exactly did you change? They still have the exact same problem.

I dont know wtf you are talking about

If you edit your drawing and don't rename it, most browsers used a cached version and therefore the image I saw appeared to be unchanged.

This does look better.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I think he's referring to the unnecessary orange piping under the VT logo on the hip.

Okay is that better???

Is what better?

I took the VT and the piping under it off, look at the pic

Which picture are you talking about? They all look the same to me.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Absolutely phenominal except for 2 things:

1. Keep the Duke helmet white

2. Get rid of the orange Miami helmet.

Other than that, these are great!

Thank You I will change that, also what conference do you guys think I should work on next???

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Thank You I will change that, also what conference do you guys think I should work on next???

Ok it should be fixed, please tell me what conference yall think I should do, because Im clueless for which one I will do next

Ok it should be fixed, please tell me what conference yall think I should do, because Im clueless for which one I will do next

I wouldn't mind seeing the Big 10 just as long as you don't go crazy with the alternates and multiple helmets. That means that Ohio State and Michigan shouldn't have black alternates (or really any alternates, for that matter).

I wouldn't mind seeing the Big 10 just as long as you don't go crazy with the alternates and multiple helmets. That means that Ohio State and Michigan shouldn't have black alternates (or really any alternates, for that matter).

Yea I was thinking about the Big 10 today but its hard to do them cause really I like the way Ohio State and Penn States jerseys look, and I really dont want to change them, so if yall have ideas about thet tell me, but I may wait to do the Big 10

• 4 months later...

two things irk me - that you don't know how to spell "Virginia" :D and that you didn't know Virginia's colors were blue and orange - not blue and purple. :cursing:

one comment about Virginia's helmet - i notice you're using the logo seen on a Zephyr hat. it's a little busy. their normal logo would look much better.

other than that, i love the concepts. still not feeling that template with the busy sleeves (and in reality, i have no clue why the Arizona Cardinals jersey still exists, as it looks just like this template), but that's not your fault, of course. overall, great work.

First of all, as for Bohob, I am a Tarheel fan and I love the navy blue they are using on their current uniforms, it matches the carolina blue nicely IMO. But for the concepts. Great job bigmike. I do agree with some of the others, get rid of the black Duke uniform. I've said it on some other concepts, I don't care for teams that do a black jersey just to do one when black is not a part of their color scheme in some way. In most cases they just look out of place. But other than that I really like what you have done here. I would like to see your take on the Big East.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Ha, well thanks to the new comments, I probably worked on this about 4 or 5 months ago, but I would like to start back on this stuff, so I may come up with some updates here later today. I may go ahead and start on the Big East though.

Edit - In Fact I am just starting a thread that will hold a bunch of NCAA concepts.

Archived