Prodigy Thread: Apprentice Challenge 7

mania

I worked on some stuff for quite a while tonight, and nothing looked good. I should have had a lot more done by now, but the reason I don't, is because I simply can't come up with anything. My lack of participation so far this round is inexcusable. I have tried, but I think I have let you guys down so far. This is top priority when I get home tomorrow night (or technically tonight). In the next few days, I hope to make up for the last week or so.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Umm....... Guys?

I can not get anything to look good for San Francisco. The Golden Gate bridge is hard to work around. I can't come up with anything for that. I did, however, come up with something for the NFL Championship. I used imagery of the Statue of Liberty, and combined it with a circle. Let me know what you guys think. I will be out of town for part of tomorrow, and work Tuesday, but I will do as much as I can while I am at home.

NFLchampionship.png

and what it would look like on the jerseys. (not sure how accurate these are, I couldn't find any good references.)

NFLchampJersies.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

I dont like it as a final design, but its all weve got. I say whoever can, work on it, but this may be what we have to go with with the amount of time we have. I apologize for my inactivity. I shouldve thrown more ideas out there for you guys to look at.

oBIgzrL.png

Archived