OKC Thunder uniforms and court

goforbroke

So, now that I'm coming to terms with this being the actual official logo, I'm trying to make a uniform set that works with it. I tried to get into the OKC brass heads and say, if they like this logo, what direction would they go in for uniforms. This is a proposal I came up with on the main logo topic, but I figure I'd post this concept here.

okcjerseys.jpg

EDIT: court design

okccourt.jpg

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

are those the same numbers that the nets use? they look similar. not that that's a bad thing. I do like the court. One thing good about the Sonics leaving is I never have to look at that ugly court again.

It a font called Yearbook something. And then I widened them about 30% so they looked better with the wide wordmark. It is a very generic number font. I don't have an extensive font library.

nice..the court design of ford center will most likely look like that or close to that.

by the way.is there a template on the courts??like in jerseys you have a ready made templates and you'll just edit.

if there is...please send the link to me or just quote this post..i'm new to his forum that's why i don't kno' some things.

****^****

045676d02a08b9b566d3a9889cf6585b.gif

signew-indie.gif

!PILIPINAS!

**galiboi||gali_arm@yahoo.com**

nice..the court design of ford center will most likely look like that or close to that.

by the way.is there a template on the courts??like in jerseys you have a ready made templates and you'll just edit.

if there is...please send the link to me or just quote this post..i'm new to his forum that's why i don't kno' some things.

I did a yahoo search to get a good image and found something like this... http://www.winnetkabullets.com/North_Ameri...ull_courtbw.gif

That's not the exact one but I can't find the exact one right now. I just used it as a starting point to get the dimentions and everything.

I colored the wood and drew in the panels and added all the paint and logos myself.

I did a yahoo search to get a good image and found something like this... http://www.winnetkabullets.com/North_Ameri...ull_courtbw.gif

That's not the exact one but I can't find the exact one right now. I just used it as a starting point to get the dimentions and everything.

I colored the wood and drew in the panels and added all the paint and logos myself.

thanks man. nice design. maybe you can make a lakers court concept.

****^****

045676d02a08b9b566d3a9889cf6585b.gif

signew-indie.gif

!PILIPINAS!

**galiboi||gali_arm@yahoo.com**

Archived