Bowling Green's New Home Uniforms.

sacker12

Seems like it's a little mismatched to me...some of the elements are imbalanced.

They have traditional striping on the helmets and on the (side panel of the jerseys and on the) pants--albeit single solid on the pants whereas the helmet is a traditional triple; and yet, they have the tapered thing going on at the shoulders. I think if they fixed those parts to match, one way or another, and it'd at least look in balance rather than a conglomerate of parts.

All that aside, though--I actually really do like BG's new look (bonuas points for rocking the brown, even if not as a primary). I'm also liking their new font choice--very unique. Look like BG is well on its way to establishing itself...good on them.

(Side note: is it me, or is the red/maroon/garnet/whatever-it-is of Minnesota significantly darker this year? And are TV numbers quickly becoming extinct in the college football landscape, or what???)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Seems like it's a little mismatched to me...some of the elements are imbalanced.

They have traditional striping on the helmets and on the (side panel of the jerseys and on the) pants--albeit single solid on the pants whereas the helmet is a traditional triple; and yet, they have the tapered thing going on at the shoulders. I think if they fixed those parts to match, one way or another, and it'd at least look in balance rather than a conglomerate of parts.

All that aside, though--I actually really do like BG's new look (bonuas points for rocking the brown, even if not as a primary). I'm also liking their new font choice--very unique. Look like BG is well on its way to establishing itself...good on them.

(Side note: is it me, or is the red/maroon/garnet/whatever-it-is of Minnesota significantly darker this year? And are TV numbers quickly becoming extinct in the college football landscape, or what???)

I agree, the maroon was way darker than it was last year

The Gophers' uniforms look HORRIBLE.

They need to have either gold or maroon pants on the road. This just doesn't look like Minnesota.

And death to all uniforms that don't have numbers on the sleeves or shoulders. Except for Alabama where it's a tradition. But it's a bad tradition.

Archived