BIG TE'LEVIN ( BIG 10 ) UPDATE!

bigmike

Ok Im working on the Big T1en and since there are no divisions, Im just goin to post the teams as I do them, Please give me your thoughts!!!

Alright I've just added Wisconsin, I will bump this up since I did and I changed these to some of your descriptions. Tell me what you htink and I still have 5 tems to go so any Suggestions are welcome and thankful.

IndianaHoosiers1.png

Indiana Hoosiers

IowaHawkeyes3.png

Iowa Hawkeyes

MichiganWolverines3.png

Michigan Wolverines

OhioStateBuckeyes2.png

Ohio State Buckeyes

PennStateNittanyLions2.png

Penn State Nittany Lions

WisconsinBadgers3.png

Wisconsin Badgers

NorthwesternWildcats2.png

Northwestern Wildcats

Im currently working on the rest of the conf., Got any ideas for the rest just tell me, let me know what you think so far!!!

If you want to see Purdue it will be seperate from these, all of the images wont fit on this page.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Well, you asked for suggestions, so for Wisconsin:

(1) Keep the current helmet, but ...

(2) Make the uniforms CARDINAL, not bright red, since the Badgers are supposed to be cardinal and white.

(3) The jersey stripes have looked cheap, added on and ill-fitting since they arrived in 1990.

(4) If you want to go minimalist, this was their early '60s (two Rose Bowl losses) look (one red stripe on the pants that you cannot see):

60079_1.jpg

(5) Cardinal jerseys, white pants. White jerseys, cardinal pants.

(6) The nickname is the Badgers, and if you can translate this to an athletic look (without using inappropriate black), more power to you:

article_0349_01.jpg

(P.S. I call it the Big Televen.)

Packers-2.png

Well, you asked for suggestions, so for Wisconsin:

(1) Keep the current helmet, but ...

(2) Make the uniforms CARDINAL, not bright red, since the Badgers are supposed to be cardinal and white.

(3) The jersey stripes have looked cheap, added on and ill-fitting since they arrived in 1990.

(4) If you want to go minimalist, this was their early '60s (two Rose Bowl losses) look (one red stripe on the pants that you cannot see):

60079_1.jpg

(5) Cardinal jerseys, white pants. White jerseys, cardinal pants.

(6) The nickname is the Badgers, and if you can translate this to an athletic look (without using inappropriate black), more power to you:

article_0349_01.jpg

(P.S. I call it the Big Televen.)

Alright thnx I will work on that 2morrow!

Some comments (sorry if these are only negative, I like your work, you can assume everything I don't mention I like.)

Indiana: my fav of the bunch, nice and clean. I only don't like the stripes on the jersey side panels.

Iowa: I appreciate you distinguishing them from the Steelers, but I'm not loving the stripes. The helmet stripe colors wash, and I think the pants need stripes. The yellow color is also too lemon. Don't like the number font.

Michigan: fine, although I think blue numbers on the away jersey are superior.

Ohio St: none of the stripes match. Work on that.

Penn St: not loving the gray trim, but it's ok. I like the pant stripe. If you want to be radical, how about putting their circle-lion logo on one side of the helmet?

Indiana - would be perfect with block numbers

Iowa - not feeling the number font and you put it with a Times New Roman-esque font on the nameplate? And yellow names on a white jersey? This whole set is bad. Sorry. That style of jersey would look best with block numbers as well.

Michigan - looks good except for the yellow name and numbers on a white jersey

Ohio State - Switch the grey and white on the red jersey and continue the sleeve stripes

Penn State - Thicken the pant stripe and drop the grey.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Indiana - would be perfect with block numbers

Iowa - not feeling the number font and you put it with a Times New Roman-esque font on the nameplate? And yellow names on a white jersey? This whole set is bad. Sorry. That style of jersey would look best with block numbers as well.

Michigan - looks good except for the yellow name and numbers on a white jersey

Ohio State - Switch the grey and white on the red jersey and continue the sleeve stripes

Penn State - Thicken the pant stripe and drop the grey.

Ok tried to mix a couple all of your descriptions, I just finished Wisconsin, for the first time I made a Logo concept based on Packer badger's ideas. Hope yall like these keep the thoughts and ideas comin. Any suggestions for the rest of the conf. is Welcome.

wisconsin is looking very simple, almost too simple, almost nebraska simple. i would try a number font similar to what UW basketball uses.

and for the alternate logo, i would try for a very realistic looking badger, since bucky is on the other end of the spectrum, what with wearing a sweater. IMHO a good look for a badger would be something more regal, think English Premier League logo.

I like where this is going, keep at it.

wisconsin is looking very simple, almost too simple, almost nebraska simple. i would try a number font similar to what UW basketball uses.

and for the alternate logo, i would try for a very realistic looking badger, since bucky is on the other end of the spectrum, what with wearing a sweater. IMHO a good look for a badger would be something more regal, think English Premier League logo.

I like where this is going, keep at it.

Ok heres Wisconsin, with thier basketball font and gave the logo black instead of red to make it look a little bit more realistic.

If yall like this better I will switch it with te other one.

WisconsinBadgers1.png

destroy that badger logo, and you have a solid concept, simple and no black!

On Wisconsin!

I made the logo, because PackerBadger told me too lol but it hasnt gotten much love so I will prolly take it off. Working on Northwestern right now, so it should be on here soon.

destroy that badger logo, and you have a solid concept, simple and no black!

On Wisconsin!

I made the logo, because PackerBadger told me too lol but it hasnt gotten much love so I will prolly take it off. Working on Northwestern right now, so it should be on here soon.

Okay NOW SHOWING: Northwestern!!!

I assume you wanted to keep Michigan's helmet the same... in that case:

1) The three stripes start off wide at the front and come together at the back

2) Blue facemask

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

WisconsinBadgers3.png

Wisconsin Badgers

NorthwesternWildcats.png

Northwestern Wildcats

Im currently working on the rest of the conf., Got any ideas for the rest just tell me, let me know what you think so far!!!

Fine work on UW, other than the fact it needs side numbers somewhere (tough to depict on this template). I didn't state clearly what I had in mind with the badger -- badger striping, not a badger logo; they've got one of those already. (Maybe some kind of inset reverse striping or something?) Anyway, send that concept to Mr. Bielema.

The Northwestern one is half OK, but what they really need is to go back to their '90s look and go back to the black jerseys and purple pants. (That combination, after all, equals two Big Ten titles.)

Packers-2.png

Re the rest:

I echo the comments about TOSU jersey stripe.

I understand you're stuck with Michigan's home look, but the road look is kind of blah. Think of some kind of big M on the jersey.

Iowa looks OK, but I wouldn't change theirs in real life.

I'd ditch the white helmet, otherwise Indiana will look like ... well, Wisconsin.

I can't really see the gray on Penn State. I'd suggest adding navy road pants in the style of the home pants, and probably dumping the gray.

As for the remainder ... Minnesota's M looks like an upside-down W. I think another person already did this, but think about incorporating a big M on the jersey somehow.

Michigan State needs green road pants, otherwise it will look like the green version of Penn State.

For Purdue, I'd suggest gold numbers outlined in white on the home jerseys, and consider gold numbers outlined in black on the road jerseys (but with black names).

As for Illinois, I think the Donovan McNabb-era Syracuse uniforms (navy jerseys, white numbers outlined (not shadowed as they did) in orange, orange pants, orange helmets with navy facemasks) are the perfect depiction of navy and orange. (Give them a navy road pant option, with navy numbers outlined in orange on the white jerseys.)

And remember for all ... the Sta Puf Marshmallow Man look is bad. As are any kind of gold jerseys (athletic, Vegas or old).

Packers-2.png

Archived