BIG 12 South Redesign

bigmike

Okay I recently did the Big 10(te'levin), and I got bored of the templates I was using so I used LEWJ's other jersey template and pants. I've added a column that includes Logo's, Wordmarks, helmet numbers, Teams outfitter (Nike, Under Armor, etc.) and the conference logo that goes on the jerseys. I'm going to ask for C&C, but I dont expect a lot of people too give it because of past arguments its led too, but after my ranting thread this weekend where I acted like a jerk, I think I can take it because I now know you all are trying to help me. Thnx and I would like your help on these so I can get better but I don't expect a lot of post for this. C&C please

BaylorBears.png

Baylor Bears

OklahomaSooners1.png

Oklahoma Sooners

OklahomaStateCowboys.png

Oklahoma State Cowboys

TexasLonghorns.png

Texas Longhorns

TexasAMAggies1.png

Texas A&M

TexasTechRedRaiders1.png

Texas Tech Red Raiders

I am going to work on the North division next, any ideas for that are welcome, Thnx. :)

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I think you meant North division, bigmike. :)

Now, even though you didn't ask for C&C, I'll give my two cents.

Baylor: You know, this is just fine for Baylor. It'll be odd not seeing the interlocking 'BU' on the helmets anymore, but you earn points for actually having their real logo on their helmets. The jerseys are nice and clean, and I like the gold alternates.

Oklahoma: Good for you for not taking any radical ideas to good old Oklahoma. I think you did the right thing by sticking with tradtion. Now, the red on red combo is little different, but it could work.

Oklahoma State: I like the orange helmets. It's a neat and different look for a team that has (For my life anyway) had a white helmet. The jerseys are similar to what Oregon State had before last year's 'Sports Bra' look. The piping could be gotten rid of, but since I think you're going for what the creator used (In this case, Nike), it works.

Texas: Nothing but praise here because it's just so Texas. This works out very well for them.

Texas A&M: I would prefer seeing the old 'aTm' logo on the helmet still, this is an interesting idea and considering that is mainly a secondary logo, I'd say it's gutsy.

Texas Tech: The only bad thing is the helmet stripe. Get rid of it and it would be perfect for Texas Tech.

Now, even though you didn't ask for C&C, I'll give my two cents.

Baylor: You know, this is just fine for Baylor. It'll be odd not seeing the interlocking 'BU' on the helmets anymore, but you earn points for actually having their real logo on their helmets. The jerseys are nice and clean, and I like the gold alternates.

Oklahoma: Good for you for not taking any radical ideas to good old Oklahoma. I think you did the right thing by sticking with tradtion. Now, the red on red combo is little different, but it could work.

Oklahoma State: I like the orange helmets. It's a neat and different look for a team that has (For my life anyway) had a white helmet. The jerseys are similar to what Oregon State had before last year's 'Sports Bra' look. The piping could be gotten rid of, but since I think you're going for what the creator used (In this case, Nike), it works.

Texas: Nothing but praise here because it's just so Texas. This works out very well for them.

Texas A&M: I would prefer seeing the old 'aTm' logo on the helmet still, this is an interesting idea and considering that is mainly a secondary logo, I'd say it's gutsy.

Texas Tech: The only bad thing is the helmet stripe. Get rid of it and it would be perfect for Texas Tech.

Oh I will change that to North, my bad, but thnx alot for the C&C actually, I would like to have alot of that, I just know people got mad at me for asking it since I got mad on my first couple concepts but Thnx alot, I dont think I will get any better at this unless I get C&C. I will change some of these to your descriptions. Thnx

i love the TT uniforms and I love the orange facemask on UT. Kudos!

Thnx, ok I took away TTech's helmet stripe and added the 'aTm' logo back too the helmet. Hope too see more post soon. Any ideas on the South, I am going to work on the sometime this afternoon :P . Thnx for the comments so far :)

Yep, this is definitely the south division. Seadragon was referring to your "I'll be working on the west division next" part, when he corrected you.

One criticism:

Oklahoma Sooners is not blinding neon red, make it more maroonish and it will be excellent.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Yep, this is definitely the south division. Seadragon was referring to your "I'll be working on the west division next" part, when he corrected you.

One criticism:

Oklahoma Sooners is not blinding neon red, make it more maroonish and it will be excellent.

Oh, geez Im not using my head today :blink: lol, Okay I will make OU's red darker :)

This is the Big 12 South. The other division is the Big 12 North (Mizzou, Colorado, Iowa State, Nebraska, Kansas Stae, Kansas)

Yeah I got that now, when seadragon was correcting me, I mixed up what he said with the title, but he was correcting me whe I said I will work on the West div. next :)

-You don't not ask for CnC. That's rediculous. If you post something, it is asking for CnC. People who just post something without saying anythig will get comments, even though they didn't directly ask for it. You just have to train yourself to accept peoples comments, even if they are harsh, and take them in stride. If you can't take criticism, don't post. It's like: when you get an English paper back, if you didn't get such a good grade and your teacher wrote criticism on you writing style, you can't go up there and argue. You have to learn from your errors and learn how to improve.

-New template is an improvement.

-Is it really that hard to add two more letters and spell out thanks? Thnx is somewhat annoying, but really it just makes a person look immature.

-You don't not ask for CnC. That's rediculous. If you post something, it is asking for CnC. People who just post something without saying anythig will get comments, even though they didn't directly ask for it. You just have to train yourself to accept peoples comments, even if they are harsh, and take them in stride. If you can't take criticism, don't post. It's like: when you get an English paper back, if you didn't get such a good grade and your teacher wrote criticism on you writing style, you can't go up there and argue. You have to learn from your errors and learn how to improve.

-New template is an improvement.

-Is it really that hard to add two more letters and spell out thanks? Thnx is somewhat annoying, but really it just makes a person look immature.

Oh I will change that to North, my bad, but thnx alot for the C&C actually, I would like to have alot of that, I just know people got mad at me for asking it since I got mad on my first couple concepts but Thnx alot, I dont think I will get any better at this unless I get C&C. I will change some of these to your descriptions. Thnx

If you read that, you know that I actually am asking for C&C, I just know a lot of people got mad at me for asking for it because I my second concept post i took it the wrong way but if you read any of that thread this weekend everyone was on my butt for asking for C&C, but like I said, I know yall are really just trying to help me and I will accept that even if it is harsh, so really what I meant was I want people to ask for it, but after all of that I went thru, I'm not really expecting people to give any. BUT OF COURSE I WANT it notice I said "I want your guys help our I wont get any better at this" I do want it but every time I asked for it on my last concepts people (nyy115 or watever) got mad at me.

And if it is that annoying I will say THANKS instead.

OklahomaSooners1.png

Oklahoma Sooners

This is the jerseys laid out above but now here they are in action,

INTRODUCING ACTOIN SHOTS for OKLAHOMA SOONERS

OklahomaHomeAction.png

OklahomaAwayAction.png

OklahomaALTAction.png

These are real action shots that I edited in PhotoSuite, then vectorized them just to make it smooth, because I'm not great at making the pics look real realisctic in PhotoSuite. Hope yall like these. I will do the rest of the division if you like them, if you do I will keep doing them then work on the North.

OklahomaSooners1.png

Oklahoma Sooners

These are real action shots that I edited in PhotoSuite, then vectorized them just to make it smooth, because I'm not great at making the pics look real realisctic in PhotoSuite. Hope yall like these. I will do the rest of the division if you like them, if you do I will keep doing them then work on the North.

Ok...

-You didn't really change anything for Oklahoma, did you not? I realize that very small details, like sleeve numbers, are tweaked. But, 99% of the population would not notice if this was Oklahoma's redesign? This is a redesign, it says so in the title. So you might as well, well, redesign.

-Sorry, but those "action shots" are really bad. I would suggest not doing any more. I much prefer real pictures, if you really want to put your concepts on 3d mediums, use real pictures.

OklahomaSooners1.png

Oklahoma Sooners

Ok...

-You didn't really change anything for Oklahoma, did you not? I realize that very small details, like sleeve numbers, are tweaked. But, 99% of the population would not notice if this was Oklahoma's redesign? This is a redesign, it says so in the title. So you might as well, well, redesign.

-Sorry, but those "action shots" are really bad. I would suggest not doing any more. I much prefer real pictures, if you really want to put your concepts on 3d mediums, use real pictures.

Well thats what I did, but it doesnt look very realistic, or at least the one with red pants and I did change SOONERS to OKLAHOMA, with a different font, some teams you can't really change much like Penn State, Michigan (Home, and helmets) and Oklahoma looks better without stripe so that is why I didn't "redesign them"

OklahomaSooners1.png

Oklahoma Sooners

Ok...

Well thats what I did, but it doesnt look very realistic, or at least the one with red pants and I did change SOONERS to OKLAHOMA, with a different font, some teams you can't really change much like Penn State, Michigan (Home, and helmets) and Oklahoma looks better without stripe so that is why I didn't "redesign them"

I have said this a million times before, but I don't think I have said it to you. It is all right to mess with the un-changeable. This stuff isn't for real. Be creative.

OklahomaSooners1.png

Oklahoma Sooners

Ok...

I have said this a million times before, but I don't think I have said it to you. It is all right to mess with the un-changeable. This stuff isn't for real. Be creative.

Well I understand but I did that I one of my concepts before and no one liked it, Im not trying to argue Im just saying I think the same way most the time but a lot of other people do ot

Archived