Soccer Kits

gordie_delini

While both templates are nice, I definitely prefer yours, Brian. Nice work as always. I can't wait to see the rest. Just a quick question: after you finish the Premier League, will you be doing some national sides (perhaps the Euro 2008 kits)?

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you know you're about the fifth person to tell me you like the other template better, but I have to say this new one is more detailed and a lot easier to work with. I think I'm gonna stick with it for now, but may end up revising my old template accordingly.

I've been a casual follower of switchimageproject for about the last 4 months (thank you, links page on footballshirtculture.com) and I always thought that maybe he should try using some of your templates. Talk about irony! I've just always thought that his template was a bit small. It made it hard to see the details (which is why the "zoom spots" on his blog make it so helpful).

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

I'm not quite sure why, but adidas seems to look better on the new template, while Nike and Umbro look better on the old one. This is quite the interesting conundrum...

On the Liverpool away shorts, the three stripes stop at the waistband and there is a large red bar on each side.

313196.RE09.JPG

Archived