Denver Broncos

jake22

Blue pants wouldn't work with the whites because the stripes wouldn't match up, and that would ruin the entire "swoosh" element of the Broncos uniforms. The Broncos are good about having the stripes match, to the extent of having two separate sets of white pants to avoid mismatching the stripes. If the Broncos added orange pants, they would really only work with the orange and white uniforms. I can't say they'd look good with either, though. Maybe I can photoshop something up.

edit:

allorange.png

I'm undecided based on that crappy photoshop I did. It took a loooong time for the Broncos uniforms to grow on me, but I now believe they have one of the best uniforms in the league -- certainly the best of all the 'modern' designs -- so I'd hate to mess with a good thing and add orange pants. I really don't think that template looks good with monotone jerseys (which is why the Broncos are one of the few teams that can pull it off) and pants except for their white uniforms.

I disagree. I think monochrome works best with modern style uniforms. The swooping and piping are most easily made continuous with a monochrome set.

Blue pants wouldn't work with the whites because the stripes wouldn't match up, and that would ruin the entire "swoosh" element of the Broncos uniforms. The Broncos are good about having the stripes match, to the extent of having two separate sets of white pants to avoid mismatching the stripes. If the Broncos added orange pants, they would really only work with the orange and white uniforms. I can't say they'd look good with either, though. Maybe I can photoshop something up.

edit:

allorange.png

I'm undecided based on that crappy photoshop I did. It took a loooong time for the Broncos uniforms to grow on me, but I now believe they have one of the best uniforms in the league -- certainly the best of all the 'modern' designs -- so I'd hate to mess with a good thing and add orange pants. I really don't think that template looks good with monotone jerseys (which is why the Broncos are one of the few teams that can pull it off) and pants except for their white uniforms.

well someones good at photoshop arn't they?

no but really that is very cool, i wish i could do it that good

edit:

allorange.png

I'm awful with with, actually. That took me forever to do and changing pants colors would be just about the extent of my photoshopping ability. ^_^

IUe6Hvh.png

edit:

allorange.png

I'm awful with with, actually. That took me forever to do and changing pants colors would be just about the extent of my photoshopping ability. ^_^

You mean to say you don't have the skills yet to photoshop the wristwatch off the Saints holder? :P

6uXNWAo.png

edit:

allorange.png

well you saw mine didnt you

Archived