First Concept

LogoFreak

Hey Guys. Im new here, and I only have paint.net, so go easy on me :D I decided that the name Diamond Kings would be a good name for a baseball club, so I designed a logo for it. Here it is:

C:\Documents and Settings\Colin\My Documents\DiamondKings.png

C & C Welcome

It's okay for a first logo... I'd definitely use a different font for the "d" and the "k". Oh and I was looking to hack his computer too! :lol: Oh wait, I barely know how to turn my computer on, no hacking for me! :lol:

It's okay for a first logo... I'd definitely use a different font for the "d" and the "k". Oh and I was looking to hack his computer too! :lol: Oh wait, I barely know how to turn my computer on, no hacking for me! :lol:

Well, minus the uncredited recolor of the Sacramento Kings' alternate logo, amongst others.

VmWIn6B.png

The Sacramento Diamond Kings!

Yeah...helpful post, right there.

I really don't like the font at all, it doesn't seem to fit. I would go with something more "royal". It wouldn't make such a bad crest but the crown might look better if it was horizontal, and I don't think the letters should overlap the outer diamond.

You need to get rid of those small white gaps between the red and blue outline. plus all the corners of the diamonds are all different. I know its just paint but that should be easy to fix

Ya, I cleaned it up in Coreldraw, but on photobucket you cant post images from coreldraw.

Archived