Cleveland Browns Update

vmd9

These don't look half bad. I don't think the Browns should ever do a monochrome uniform other than the white on white. The only changes I would make would be to add some orange trim around the numbers, go back to the old school shade of brown, (THIS CURRENT BROWN MAKES US LOOK TOO MUCH LIKE THE BENGALS) eliminate the orange jersey and all of the combinations with the orange jersey as well as the brown on brown and then you would have a nice set of uniforms.

These don't look half bad. I don't think the Browns should ever do a monochrome uniform other than the white on white. The only changes I would make would be to add some orange trim around the numbers, go back to the old school shade of brown, (THIS CURRENT BROWN MAKES US LOOK TOO MUCH LIKE THE BENGALS) eliminate the orange jersey and all of the combinations with the orange jersey as well as the brown on brown and then you would have a nice set of uniforms.

i absolutely agree with everything, except the orange outlines for the numbers.

my favorite look being the white over brown (though it needs different socks), and brown over white.

Those are awesome!!!

I love them all except the orange monochrome.

I'd love to see the orange jersey/brown pants.

Too bad that will never happen since they no longer use the orange jersey. :cursing:

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

The stripe revision on the brown jerseys look nice, but I don't like the stripes on the white jerseys.

Having a centered white stripe on a white jersey doesn't look good to me, it's like negative space for no reason. I don't like them on the Florida Gators jerseys either and this is the same thing. I commend you (or teams) trying to be consistent with striping patterns, but within reason of the background color.

Archived