A lil progect based on death

socal_sharks_fan

I am in a art drum class.

And we drum on buckets.

And this semester is based on Death.

So I painted my Bucket Green on one side,and other side teal.

The Green side will have Based on the Canucks Luc Bourdon.

The Teal Side will be on Goalie Coach Warren A. Strelow.

So I Made these.

And yes,the sharks one is based off of the OLD alternate logo,but I placed it on the new one.

sfkxfsvkkklusgk94vgocopy.png

Untitled-2copy-2.png

Forums.gif

There's a liberal arts education.

And then there's this.

Nice concepts, though.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

My current semester looks like this (I'm a 30-year-old Food Science major):

Introduction to Food Science w/lab

Food Quality

Engineering Principles for Biological Students w/lab

Trade ya, Death Drummer.

Concepts look nice, but you might want to remove some green from the "R" in "Bourdon."

Well No,Im in a High school (Continuation school)

So they bring alot of arts to the school,cause we are failures at everything else.

But its a free program,so I joined. (Easy Credits)

and I am a hockey lover...so why not join the two.

I don't know where to start. I guess I'll rephrase a line on of my teachers used on a kid. "Here's 35 cents, call you're momma and tell her you're a failure." Seriously, do you have that horrible of self-esteem that you use the phrase "because we are failures at everything else"? Art, is not easy, that's why there's a lot of crappy art. They don't bring art to you because it's easy, they bring it to you because it's probably the area that they've found out that you can succeed. With an attitude like yours, you'll never succeed. I have no clue why you're in a continuation school, everyone is different, but part of the problem with schools is that they teach in the same way and teachers aren't allowed to teach what's best for the kids and the government (aka a stupid foriegn actor governor) cuts the budget for education instead of cutting the salaries of the politicians!

I'd like to see a picture of the drum when its finished. good work. be creative. if i had a chance to get to do it over again, i wouldve done what i needed to do in order to get bumped from high school. i was a horrid student that didnt learn :censored:, but was deans list student in college. do what you need to and dont listen to the naysayers.

The Sharks one is nice, although there's something a little strange, or maybe oddly fitting about having the initials of the person you're honouring spell out "was" on the decal.

The Bourdon one, though, is not nearly as nice. For one thing, I have no idea why "24" is relevant. Bourdon wore 28 on his jersey, and was 21 when he died. The Copperplate font is very much out of place; the Canucks have relied heavily on Agency FB since their redesign before 07-08. And this doesn't really match up with other memorial decals, which are usually rather understated, and usually only include a number or some initials on a very simple background and inside a defined shape. Tone it down a bit and it could be something very fitting.

Thanks guys,ill work on them.

Sorry about the 24,I read something accdentally about when he played in the minors.

And its not my additude, its a school for screw ups.. it just so happens that I screwed up and now Im getting on track to do work,im not screwing around and getting my GED,Im gonna get my Diploma :D

Forums.gif

Archived