Hrivnak Sports Media Challenge I

hrivnak

Waffles, much props for funniness!

But hopefully, this voting comes down to actual use possibilites, rather than humor.. cause if we need ot be funny, I got LOTS of Joel_fiasco jokes up my sleeve!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay--I spent a lot of time on this :D

Okay--RC sort of inspired this--it's very simple, and I like it--but I ain't voting for it-

untitled.JPG

untitled2.JPG

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Unless I hear any objections (and even if I do, I probably won't change my mind), I'm changing the deadline on this to March 17. So, get your "real" entries in!

just so you know, my entry is 'real'......there may be jokes in it, but the look is somewhat professional, IMO.

Unless I hear any objections (and even if I do, I probably won't change my mind), I'm changing the deadline on this to March 17. So, get your "real" entries in!

just so you know, my entry is 'real'......there may be jokes in it, but the look is somewhat professional, IMO.

Same here.

Archived