University of Oregon

bbills42

OregonConcept2.gif

Ok, here is the revamp of my old idea. I just included the monochrome combos, but, it's Oregon, so obviously they would just mix and match their hearts away.

I'm not gonna lie, I really like the way this turned out. Thoughts?

Great job these are great

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

On the blacks, why are the front numbers different from the back? Otherwise, I like all of them, but I'm not too fond of the gradient.

The numbers are different colors because, well, it's Oregon. If anyone would do it, they would. And it's not a gradient, it's supposed to represent reflective material.

Oh sorry my bad about the gradient, I misread it. The reflective material could possibly be cool...

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

OregonConcept2.gif

Ok, here is the revamp of my old idea. I just included the monochrome combos, but, it's Oregon, so obviously they would just mix and match their hearts away.

I'm not gonna lie, I really like the way this turned out. Thoughts?

Great job these are great

Yes, these are phenominal. The helmet logo is off-centered though.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

No offense, but the pant stripes make it look like the players have some sort of bladder control problem. Especially on the green pants.

But, everyone my age pees their pants. It's the coolest. You ain't cool unless you pee your pants.

And elliot, go start your own thread, you're making us look bad.

spacer.png

No offense, but the pant stripes make it look like the players have some sort of bladder control problem. Especially on the green pants.

But, everyone my age pees their pants. It's the coolest. You ain't cool unless you pee your pants.

And elliot, go start your own thread, you're making us look bad.

I actually did. ^_^

Archived