Posting Help

chickenfish

Hello. I have the program coreldraw, and I have been vectorizing images on it. I was wondering If anyone knows how I can get a coreldraw-updated image onto a post here on the site. Photobucket does not let me upload coreldraw images. Thanks for the help.

fau.png

Won't that make the quality bad though? If not thanks for the help.

For starters, you don't have a choice. You can't upload and view an AI or EPS file on the internet. If you save it as a web-related image file like JPEG then it should look just fine.

Are you saying I should be asking in the request section, or that there is something in there that tells me?

I am sayingyou should post it in there.

If you need a certain logo, font, or something in a certain format, please post that request here on the requests board

You shouldn't play fake-mod unless you know the purposes of the forums.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Are you saying I should be asking in the request section, or that there is something in there that tells me?

I am sayingyou should post it in there.

If you need a certain logo, font, or something in a certain format, please post that request here on the requests board

You shouldn't play fake-mod unless you know the purposes of the forums.

Zing!

Yeah, I think he posted it in the right place. But, doesn't it talk about this stuff in the FAQ in the sports logos forum?

Archived