Falcons Uniform History

GoDawgs08

I've been sticking my nose in alot of projects lately, mainly concepts...but also I've started a UGA football uniform history and now a Falcons uniform history.

Eventually I'm going to try to have a complete database of both teams uniforms...including every tweak made since the beginning of their existence.

I know the template I'm using is common, but I wish I knew who made the thing. All of my work is done on MS Paint, so some stuff may appear a bit pixilated...but I try my best to keep things clean.

Here's my rough Atlanta Falcons history SO FAR, starting from 2003

2003- The Falcons brought in a new logo and uniforms. They primarily wore black on white at home and white on white on the road. 2003 was also the last time Atlanta wore white at home (loss to Minn). The Falcons wore the all-black look only once against Tampa Bay @ home. Towards the end of the year, they also brought in a red jersey...new set of pants...and red socks. Atlanta wore the Red look twice in 2003 against Tennessee and Carolina @ home. Atlanta has not worn black on white since the 2003 season.

2003.png

2004- Before the start of the season the Falcons decided on declaring their Red uniform as the primary home set. Atlanta continued to wear white on white on the road. In 2004, Atlanta did not wear black pants on the road. They did however wear the all-black look once against New Orleans @home...this time they replaced the white/black/white socks with solid black socks.

2004.png

2005-2006- Atlanta added to their style in 2005, wearing red on black for the first time during a MNF appearance against the Jets. They also brought back the white on black look, with solid black socks as opposed to striped ones.

2005-2006.png

2007-Present- Last season Atlanta did not wear the red on black look. They strictly stuck to the red on white at home, and the white on white for the road. Atlanta has started to wear the white on black look just as frequently as the white on white. The Falcons wore all-black twice last season, and once this season. I highly doubt Atlanta will wear red on black before the season ends.

2007-Present.png

temp.png

It looks pretty good to me.

This looks pretty damn good to me.

tommynobis.jpg

While I like the current setup, there's no denying this colour combo is sharp.

Maybe the falcons need to go back to black at home and replace the black helmet with a red version. If nothing else it would make them stand out in the league.

Archived