TV.com

Top Shelf

Why would you use Firefox, but not use tabs? Why would you have several Firefox windows open? Just curious.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Why would you use Firefox, but not use tabs? Why would you have several Firefox windows open? Just curious.

I tend to do the same, but when the sites are related, such as different threads in the CCSLC or news articles on a site, I open them in different tabs.

When they're completely unrelated sites, I open different windows.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I tend to do the same, but when the sites are related, such as different threads in the CCSLC or news articles on a site, I open them in different tabs.

Interesting. I had always assumed that the way I did things was the only way to do them.

(Yes, I'm being facetious.)

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Interesting. I had always assumed that the way I did things was the only way to do them.

Ignorant, closed-minded :censored:!

What the hell is your problem? He's got a point, what's the point of Firefox if you're not gonna use the tabs to not have so many things on the task bar? No need to be a jock strap about this.

bSLCtu2.png

What the hell is your problem? He's got a point, what's the point of Firefox if you're not gonna use the tabs to not have so many things on the task bar? No need to be a jock strap about this.

Or, if there's a possibility of an inside joke, no need to step in.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Or, if there's a possibility of an inside joke, no need to step in.

I love inside jokes... I hope to be a part of one someday.

Wow, I just came back to this. Sarcasm is not your strong point. :blink:

Wow, I just came back to this. Sarcasm is not your strong point. :blink:

i fail

bSLCtu2.png

tv.com was bought by CBS so the new design kind of has the same feel as CBS.com

it looks more like Hulu.com than CBS.com

That was my impression as well. Haven't been to that site in years (and to be honest, I didn't expect it to see be operational).

Archived