New Sigs (Sport Themed Backgrounds)

crkraider22

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like one with the Montreal Canadiens. Thanks.

There are also the ones from their celebration jerseys. I also made ones with the "100 seasons" on the right that you can see in the next post.

MONCanadiens.png

MONCanadiens1915.png

MONCanadiens1912.png

MONCanadiens1910.png

MONCanadiens1909.png

The 100 Seasons ones

***5 more sigs with the 100 logo***

Anyting I missed, let me know.

No you haven't.

Wow, I was only expecting to get one with the primary logo and a script lol. Yeah, maybe I should have been more specific but they are all really nice. I'm not sure which one(s) I will use right now. But thank you so much and have a happy new year.

I'm not sure if these were what you wanted, but for the Galleons one, I couldn't locate the script so I tried to match up to the league script. If you would like this changed let me know.

NYNJMetroStars.png

TCGalleons.png

HARWhalers.png

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

I'd like one with the Montreal Canadiens. Thanks.

There are also the ones from their celebration jerseys. I also made ones with the "100 seasons" on the right that you can see in the next post.

MONCanadiens.png

MONCanadiens1915.png

MONCanadiens1912.png

MONCanadiens1910.png

MONCanadiens1909.png

The 100 Seasons ones

***5 more sigs with the 100 logo***

Anyting I missed, let me know.

No you haven't.

Wow, I was only expecting to get one with the primary logo and a script lol. Yeah, maybe I should have been more specific but they are all really nice. I'm not sure which one(s) I will use right now. But thank you so much and have a happy new year.

Sorry if they were more than what you wanted, but I figured it would be a nice touch to do them all, that and I saw all the jerseys that you had in your sig that gave me the idea.

Sorry if they were more than what you wanted, but I figured it would be a nice touch to do them all, that and I saw all the jerseys that you had in your sig that gave me the idea.

No appologies necessary, they're awesome. While I'm at it, I was wondering if you know a site where I can merge them all into one, you know, for animated sigs.

No appologies necessary, they're awesome. While I'm at it, I was wondering if you know a site where I can merge them all into one, you know, for animated sigs.

9e86171d2363fd829733a13fc94842eb.gif

4efe038184678df83713683ea5633680.gif

Do these work and I got one more idea for a sig if you give me a few more minutes,

Here is the last Canadian idea I had to incorporate all the logos from the season.

MONCanadiensOverTime.png

It would of looked better without the wordmark. It looks like it was added by accident and that it suddenly became impossible to press the undo button. But I really love everything else you've done with the Habs logos, so I don't have the heart to complain anymore.

Here is the last Canadian idea I had to incorporate all the logos from the season.

MONCanadiensOverTime.png

It would of looked better without the wordmark. It looks like it was added by accident and that it suddenly became impossible to press the undo button. But I really love everything else you've done with the Habs logos, so I don't have the heart to complain anymore.

MONCanadiensOverTimeNoWords.png

I have to agree with you that it looks better without.

I'm not sure if these were what you wanted, but for the Galleons one, I couldn't locate the script so I tried to match up to the league script. If you would like this changed let me know.

NYNJMetroStars.png

TCGalleons.png

HARWhalers.png

much respect. If possible would you be able to lighten the colour on the metrostars and whalers sig's so that the logo's could be more visable ? Many thanks again, wonderful work.

The more I've seen, the more I like these! Since the Vikings request has already been filled, can i put in for a FSU one? Also....what about a Adrian Peterson (All Day...or AD28...or something) like you did with the Kobe sig?

NYNJMetroStars.png

TCGalleons.png

HARWhalers.png

much respect. If possible would you be able to lighten the colour on the metrostars and whalers sig's so that the logo's could be more visable ? Many thanks again, wonderful work.

How are these

NYNJMetroStars-1.png

HARWhalers-1.png

The more I've seen, the more I like these! Since the Vikings request has already been filled, can i put in for a FSU one? Also....what about a Adrian Peterson (All Day...or AD28...or something) like you did with the Kobe sig?

FSUSeminoles.png

AdrianPeterson.png

Does that work for the Peterson one?

Archived