Some Soccer Logo's

SirHooligan

Yep, good logos don't need embossing. Heck, they don't even really need color. If something can look great flat and black & white, it'll look great no matter where you see it.

The first Breaker's one has potential. The elements need to become more cohesive. Right now the the waves, ball, and sun seem unrelated to one another.

Miami Haiti: Much too busy. With the two seals on top of the shield plus three lines of text, there's too much going on. I'd try to come up with one cohesive identity that brings everything together. Less text, lose the bevels, and try to come up with something that brings the two seals, the fleur de lis, and the shield together, rather than doing what you have now where they all compete with one another.

Panama City: Much better than the first one, but again lose the beveling effects. I like the last one best, with the 3-letter logo that you put together. I'd work to clean everything up, take out the photoshop effects, and simplify.

Soccer crests can be very hard to put together, as they often contain a lot of significant imagery or text in a small space. Work to simplify, clean things up, and you'll be well on your way.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Miami Haiti: Much too busy. With the two seals on top of the shield plus three lines of text, there's too much going on.

I agree with this. Try to imagine that logo embroidered on a shirt. Now try to imagine seeing it from a distance.

I definitely think you are on the right track trying to come up with a traditional soccer crest, you just need to lose or stylize some elements to simplify it.

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

as for the Miami/Haiti one.

You could just use the common things in both seals > the palm, blue, white and the 2 places Miami Haiti (both have 5 letters) in some form.

--H--

--A--

MIAMI

--T--

--I--

I really like the 3 first Panama City Beach Breakers designs

for the 1st and the 3rd you could "simplyfy" the wording, like it is in the 2nd one for a clearer reading.

Not bad stuff, good job.

Archived