Timberwolves Retro Concept

TC

I mainly did this concept to try out a template that I just got done "paint-erizing". It's the Syphi templates, fyi. I thought I'd try out a design for the Timberwolves using elements from their new uniforms and combining it with a retro look. I made them green, because they don't have a green uniform, and I didn't want to do black (for obvious reasons). Leave C&C, if you wish.

timberwolvesretro.png

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Again, I pretty much just threw this together to try out a template I "converted" to Paint. Thank you for the kind words on the template jayjackson3.

yea u need to add somthing on the front of the shorts
Thumbs-down! Too plain. Please upgrade it.

God...

Allright, I'll give you some c+c here, I like the green, I can't really tell if the numbers are double-outlined, but if they are, then try to work in some blue. I wouldn't use any silver here. Try adding some white and black (small) stripes alongside the blue panel. You could even try incorporating tree trim into the side panels, but it might not look so good, so definitely add trim to the arm holes. I would also think about changing the shade of green, slightly darker might look better. But I do think that a green alternate is a good idea.

Thank you all for the C&C. But to be blunt, I am not going to be making an update. As I have said before, I did this to try out my new template. If there are any visible issues with the template that I missed, please let me know.

Archived