Florida Panthers Concept

elliott

It would have been interesting to see you use the slash marks as the diagonal striping, but I like this. The bottom seems a bit plain to me, but thats me. Overall, this is one of the better concpets I have seen for the Panters.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

I have some C&C for you,

1. I really like these jerseys, the way the slash marks are put in there. The blue alternate jersey is also very good looking. But now with that said i really do not like how on the road white jersey the slash marks are still covered by red. It reminds me of the Bengals or Cardinals in football. I think that the slash marks are enough the stand out by themselves and do not need the red there. I would love to see a version of the jerseys with the white slash on the white jersey being red and then no red fill around them. And then to make the set the best thing ever, the dark red part right near the slash marks on the white jersey could stay red, and on the red jersey be white. I hope you know what i am saying, if not i can show you.

2. With this set i think the front logo could be the panther with the broken hockey stick, i like that logo much more than the current one.

3. A question, is the NHL logo missing on the front just because you didn't put it on or because that is part of the concept?

4. I like the blue jersey with the slash marks and not the plain one.

Great work and this set is near perfect. Good job!

Excellent, excellent alternate jersey. Everything an alt should be. I like the basic simplicity, and the flow of the lines works. I especially like the continuity between the shoulder yoke and the elbow striping. Really good. Shouldn't there be yellow on the back, though? Or does the NOB (name on back) get in the way.

scotland_fifasig.png

Ok so I think you did a great job on these, but here is what I did and didn't like. I'll start with the home jerseys. The only thing I see is that there is some wasted space below the logo and above it to the left and right. I am not suggesting that you add any thing major, nor am I saying you should add something to both areas (above and below the logo). I suggest maybe a little piping over and to the sides of the logo. The same goes for the away. I was also thinking use a tad bit more blue in the Home. Now onto the Alternate. I like what you did to the shoulders and sleeve stripes, but I think taking away the uneven slash marks at the bottom was a bad idea. However I do agree that it might mix up two different jersey designs, so maybe instead, you could make an uneven swooping stripe. Though nothing like the Ducks, hopefully. I also thought the pants could use more red. Lastly I think instead of the basic striping on the socks, you cold use the slash marks. Anyway, great concepts!

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

Archived