My fantasy baseball logo

Spammy

sorry to be a dick but this is mod deleted. there's absolutely no thought or effort put into this. you need to learn the program before trying logos, and posting them...

note to mod edit: shouldn't have used deleted, again i guess, but its not like i was swearing...

2nd edit: mentally challenged, sorry!

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

sorry to be a dick but this is (mod edit). there's absolutely no thought or effort put into this. you need to learn the program before trying logos, and posting them...

I laughed at this.

This concept isn't very well done. The random white streaks? lose them. Tone down the yellow. Maybe add a outline colour?

anyway, work on the program more, and you'll get it eventually

you are obviously going for the UC Bearcat logo look...start with that...

pehaps use the same techniques you used to create that RMC logo, im sure itd look alot better <_<

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

you are obviously going for the UC Bearcat logo look...start with that...

The Bearcat logo might be a nice place to start, but I'd start with a real bear paw to ensure that you come up with a wholly original concept. But don't post until you have a cleaned-up design. You want to the C&C to be about your ideas, not your execution.

If you aren't yet comfortable with inkscape, you can go back to paint, save as .png, and clean it up with VectorMagic.

BTW: Here is a bear paw from GIS...

imagegbpawiix.jpg

Untitled-1-1.gif

Sig by TalktoChuck

This is a complete miss. The color is way to bright, and the way it is designed you can't really see the paw idea. The pads and claws are all different, and what is the meaning of the white marks in them? I can see where you are going with the Bearcat connection, but you are a little ways off.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I haven't used Inkscape in a while, but it looks like those white marks are the outline stroke of a calligraphy pen or something. Anyway, the most pointed direction I can give spammy is that just having a program doesn't mean immediate results. Its not magic. Its going to take time, and plenty of it, to learn how to use the tools. That's not an insult either, the same truth applies for all of us.

Why use the caligraphy tool for the whole logo? Wait until you can use the bezier line tool. I am starting to believe more and more that everything is a joke. This logo can be easily made in 15 seconds flat.

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Archived