Ladies Volleyball

Firefly

After giving soccer and basketball half a rat's ass effort, my daughter has finally taken to a sport. She literally said, "It doesn't have any running!" That's my girl.

Anyways, they gave themselves the name of Lightning and the gears in my head started moving.

LightningStrike.png

THats very very good, can I get the raster template for my HS sports project?

Nah. It's through the Y and they already have generic reversible uniforms. I did make a mock up of the white one for my daughter to use for practice.

You could always make fan apparel.

~?~

Ahh... I like these. I really like the colors. Great job.

I played volleyball (i liked it for the same reason- no running involved) in 8th grade and on the freshman team in my high school. In 8th grade, the unis were approximately 10-year-old basketball unis that were all stretched out with long sleeves and long shorts and crap like that. In 9th grade, (my first year living in Georgia), we had 6-year-old hand-me-downs from the varsity team. Hey-- at least they were actually volleyball unis (even though I couldn't stand wearing spandex)!

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I really like the secondary logo. It's nice, small, and simple and yet still feels very complete. The bottom of the cloud in the primary looks a little awkward with the "bend" or crooked part (or whatever you want to call it) under the first "N." Other than that, and the fact that I personally don't like Arial Black, this is a very solid set.

Archived