Georgia, Oregon St., SDSU, Texas A&M, W. Michigan

theflakeband

Texas A&M

TexasAMAggies1.png

Western Michigan

WesternMichiganBroncos1.png

I really like what you've done with these two. I was hoping you wouldn't do anything crazy (like strange piping) with TAMU, and you didn't. Nice job.

Here's a bit of trivia about the logo you used on the top of the three helmets. If I'm not mistaken, it is the "cheap man's A&M logo". What I mean by that is that it's the logo that TAMU produced specifically so that smaller merchandisers could afford to brand their products with an A&M logo. At least, that's what I heard.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Western Michigan

I'm not really keen on this one. I think there's too much khaki (or whatever you call that color). I think black needs to be more included more consistently, not sparatic like it is now. The school itself calls brown and gold their official colors, but they use black in all their sports unis. Try making the khaki a darker brown and I think it will help a lot.

Glad to see you somewhat used a different template than before.

Georgia-I really not a huge fan of the striping across the stomach of the jersey.

San Diego St- Nice. I really like the design on the pants, but I'm not sure how it would look in action.

WMU- Get rid of the sand color. I know thats a color they use in their logos, but on their current jerseys just have black and gold.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

"I'm not really keen on this one. I think there's too much khaki (or whatever you call that color). I think black needs to be more included more consistently, not sparatic like it is now. The school itself calls brown and gold their official colors, but they use black in all their sports unis. Try making the khaki a darker brown and I think it will help a lot."

I completely agree with you, a darker brown looks much better. Thanks

WesternMichiganBroncos2.png

Steven_Gerrard_sig_by_Gerrardinho.pnglucassig-1.pngAgger.jpg21l0u9i-1.png

Western Michigan

I'm not really keen on this one. I think there's too much khaki (or whatever you call that color). I think black needs to be more included more consistently, not sparatic like it is now. The school itself calls brown and gold their official colors, but they use black in all their sports unis. Try making the khaki a darker brown and I think it will help a lot.

I think if he wanted to just copy WMU's current uniforms he could have just grabbed a picture and posted it. I'm glad that you risked your concept a little bit and tried to make something original. It seems like WMU's concept is the 'outside of the box' concept that most desginers yearn for every once and awhile. Heck even attempting WMU is a little outside of the box. I like it though, very one-of-akind. While feasibly this jersey may need just a little more balck in it, it is more enjoyable for me to look at something I dont/wontsee out on the field. Great Job

Archived