Super Bowl Bets

infrared41

I move that the scoring on the bowtie be a half point for red or white.

What is the ruling on the final score? I picked the winner and a margin (I said 11, and it was 4). Is this one all-or-nothing, or can I get half of a point?

Without the score, I have 7.5 points.

What is the ruling on the final score? I picked the winner and a margin (I said 11, and it was 4). Is this one all-or-nothing, or can I get half of a point?

In that case, I want partial credit for having the two of the four digits in the final score correct and for picking the winner.

20. Final score. Steelers 28, Cardinals 24.

0.6 points!!

6uXNWAo.png

In that case, I want partial credit for having the two of the four digits in the final score correct and for picking the winner.

20. Final score. Steelers 28, Cardinals 24.

0.6 points!!

That's stupid. The question asked what color the bowtie would be, so no one anticipated answering a striped pattern. No one had a chance to get it right, so they need something. As opposed to the score, where you had a chance to guess right, you aren't getting 0.6 points for getting it fractionally correct.

That's stupid. The question asked what color the bowtie would be, so no one anticipated answering a striped pattern. No one had a chance to get it right, so they need something. As opposed to the score, where you had a chance to guess right, you aren't getting 0.6 points for getting it fractionally correct.

You're probably one of those sissies that wants the NFL to adopt an overtime where both teams gets equal possession.....

No one anticipated a back-up TE or a FB to score each team's first touchdown, but it happened. There are striped bowties in existance in this world, so it's only natural that it's an option of it's own.

You're probably one of those sissies that wants the NFL to adopt an overtime where both teams gets equal possession.....

No one anticipated a back-up TE or a FB to score each team's first touchdown, but it happened. There are striped bowties in existance in this world, so it's only natural that it's an option of it's own.

What are you talking about? There is no correlation between this issue and overtimes, or this issue and who scored the touchdown. The TD questions, too, were pretty straightforward: you pick a player, and you are either right or wrong.

The other one is a faulty question. Like, for instance, am I presently wearing boxers or briefs? And when you find out that I am wearing boxer-briefs, you can either a.) forget the question or b.) take a half credit. It doesn't matter one way or the other, because the final scores (if anyone else decides to post them) will be the same regardless, because everyone got half credit or everyone got it wrong.

I was just making my point, but again, it's moot. Now tally up your scores and stop criticizing. There was no correct answer, then, because no one would predict that it would be red and white striped.

Partial credit is dumb....you either got it correct or you didn't. The only correct answer that can be accepted is "striped red/white" bowtie.

The ruling on the tie is this. The only correct answer is striped red/white. Otherwise... This was all for fun gentlemen. There are no winners or losers. Score yourselves and work it out amongst yourselves. :D

BB52Big.jpg

Partial credit is dumb....you either got it correct or you didn't. The only correct answer that can be accepted is "striped red/white" bowtie.

The ruling on the tie is this. The only correct answer is striped red/white.

OK, next Super Bowl I expect this question to be more specific :P

I saw, I came, I left.

...and I expect Infrared to reply with a simple "Correct" post.

...and I expect Infrared to reply with a simple "Correct" post.

Honest to God, I seriously considered replying with "correct" to the whole bow tie controversy.

BB52Big.jpg

Archived