MLL To Toronto?

Jer15

lol.

I heard the league wants to unload the Barrage pretty badly too, you'd think this group could have gone for that instead.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

It's a pity they couldn't find someone to land the Barrage in Buffalo. The indoor version Buffalo Bandits seem to attract good crowds despite a weak local economy, and now that Rochester is losing their team, they might have fans interested in traveling to Buffalo for a game or two. Plus it would be a natural rival to Toronto.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

It's a pity they couldn't find someone to land the Barrage in Buffalo. The indoor version Buffalo Bandits seem to attract good crowds despite a weak local economy, and now that Rochester is losing their team, they might have fans interested in traveling to Buffalo for a game or two. Plus it would be a natural rival to Toronto.

Agreed 100%

Hypothetically where do you think they'd play? Dunn Tire Park? UB Stadium?

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Agreed 100%

Hypothetically where do you think they'd play? Dunn Tire Park? UB Stadium?

UB Stadium (aka "The Bullpen") defiantly. For several reasons; 1. During the MLL's season, there is no activity at that stadium where as Dunn Tire Park (now known as Coca-Cola Field) has the Buffalo Bisons baseball team. 2. The Bisons' field has natural grass and I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate another tenant ripping up the field. 3. UB's on the other hand is a variant of Field Turf. 4. The stadium's location is better as it has better access to the highway from both the NY Turnpike and the border bridges.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Well :censored:. That's seems to be the answear!

When did they change the name to Coca-Cola field? Does it have anything to do with them becoming affiliated with the Mets?

Archived