Detroithockey.net On The Radio

CJR

This is just some shameless self-promotion and based on the user map for the board, no one will be in the area to hear this, but I'm geeked right now so I want to announce it anyway.

It's just been finalized that Clark Rasmussen (me), publisher/editor of DetroitHockey.Net, will be making an appearance on AM 940 WIDG out of St. Ignace, MI, to discuss the Red Wings on Nate Ross' show Friday morning. If there's anyone in WIDG's broadcast range (which is doesn't look like but maybe some lurkers are), I'll be on at about 10:15 AM.

This should be a lot of fun, and I encourage anyone who can to check it out. If it goes well it might become a weekly thing.

Say ja to da U.P., eh!

They apparently don't even have a website, from what I can tell.

Yeah, no site so there's no streaming broadcast. Of course, I was tempted to say I'd only do the show if they hired me to program their site, but if they haven't done that by now they probably don't want to and I'm not going to give this opportunity up.

im in a hour away from detroit, would i be in the area?(the map thing didnt workon my comp)

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

im in a hour away from detroit, would i be in the area?(the map thing didnt workon my comp)

There's only about an 80-mile broadcast range. I'm told they can be heard from Petosky to Sault Ste. Marie.

They're going to try to remember to record the show and send it to me in a digital format. I'll post it to DetroitHockey.Net, which gives me some exclusive content and gives them some advertising. If/when it's posted, I'll let everyone know.

ok ill check it out, and turn on my radio just in case if i have time B)

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I don't think anybody heard it, but the interview went pretty well (aside from my nervousness). It looks like it could be a weekly thing during the season, but I haven't heard back from the station (the guy's still on the air) to know for certain. No matter how it went, it was fun, and now I've got to force myself to go back to my regular workday. That's not gonna be so fun.

This is just some shameless self-promotion and based on the user map for the board, no one will be in the area to hear this, but I'm geeked right now so I want to announce it anyway.

so you michigan fellas get geeked too, eh?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived