Fantasy Baseball concept

JayLo1112

I'm making a logo for my fantasy baseball team- the Fisher Cats.

This is what I have so far, let me know what you think and give me some ideas to make it work.

I saved it as a jpeg so I'm pissed because it came out all fuzzy and pixelated.

I'm going to make it larger this is just sort of an out line.

I'm also going to have it sitting on top of a baseball bat that's why it has no legs. :P

fisher2.png

C+C please and thank you.

EDIT: update below.

lrg_6444e0b331f54e979d389637de158186.jpg

I like the basic idea of it, just the execution is a little off. First of all, like you've already said, it's fuzzy and kind of indistinct right now. The blobs of color are a little random for my taste, and the overall look of the fisher cat, while accurate, doesn't look very, well, logo-ish. I'd suggest making more sleek, smooth lines, more interesting eyes, and add that baseball bat. Also, choose a color scheme and stick with it. I'm assuming this is for the New Hampshire Fishercats (my home state), so I"m all for going for a redesign for them. Decent effort, just keep plugging away and you'll get there.

scotland_fifasig.png

well i'm doing this all in paint so its kind of hard to keep the lines sleek and accurate wihout using strait lines.

This has only been like the first step anyways, I already drew it out and I feel like it has a lot of potential, I just don't know if I have the skills to pull it off haha.

lrg_6444e0b331f54e979d389637de158186.jpg

Archived