Dolphins New Uni's?

In 5..4..3..2..1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So going by what we have been told(by AsM, Werx, Lukas, and the owner), which is; They are adding something, it is nothing to worry about, the wordmark is changing slightly, one other "thing" is coming back, not Gray facemasks and striped socks, it is something significant, will be officially unveiled during the draft, they will wear these "new" uniforms at the draft, it isn't a change to the socks, helmet, or pants, nothing about current uniform is changing, and AsM considers the Orange uniform to be "new" because he thinks it was left out the last couple years....I think it would be safe to say it is the Coral jersey. It would be added, it is nothing to worry about, it is a "thing" coming back, it is kind of significant, they could wear it at the draft, the owner could consider it not to be a change from the current look, and AsM says that he considers it to be "new". That is all of the criteria. On the other hand I am always wrong when I try to use information like this to guess things.

If it watermark only then the jersey's will change slightly because they have their watermark on the front of their jersey, under the nfl logo on the collar

I'm 100% certain that the "new" jerseys won't have a watermark. I'll bet you cash on it.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived