Dolphins New Uni's?

In 5..4..3..2..1

here's the exact passage from Lukas's column...

...It?s one of several NFL uni updates that will be officially unveiled during the draft (others, which I can?t show you, include the Jags, Dolphins, and Niners; the Lions have already leaked)...

As has been mentioned elsewhere, there would be no need for an unveiling if it was just a small tweak...this will be something significant.

In addition to whatever the change is, my guess for the "thing" that is coming back is striped socks.

It is not a significant change, I promise. He just meant the they will be wearing the new uniforms at the draft.

yeah, but they only wear jerseys at the draft...what if the change is to the pants, socks or helmets?

It's not...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I guess that still leaves the door open for the return of the orange jersey, but not much else...

Or a patch.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

or that they will be unveiling a new uniform....maybe wearing the colored jersey at home...even if it is orange

its something i dont quite understand....the temperature sure, but the U doesnt use white at home and neither does FIU or FAU...clearly the white is just a look thing. i wish they would switch it up sometimes

Miami.png

I guess that still leaves the door open for the return of the orange jersey, but not much else...

Um, the orange never went away, the team just hasn't had a nationally televised night game since '06 when they blanked the Patriots.

cttdolphins2.png

Um, the orange never went away, the team just hasn't had a nationally televised night game since '06 when they blanked the Patriots.

...the Dolphin spokesman said nothing's changing...and since the orange jersey is still part of their set, deciding to wear it would be something new without technically being a change.

I'm probably over thinking this

...the Dolphin spokesman said nothing's changing...and since the orange jersey is still part of their set, deciding to wear it would be something new without technically being a change.

I don't think that the orange jersey has been included in their style-guide for the last few years. I could be wrong though, as I haven't checked to confirm.

I don't think that the orange jersey has been included in their style-guide for the last few years. I could be wrong though, as I haven't checked to confirm.

Okay, so two extremely credible and trustworthy sources on this board say something is changing...then the team leader refutes that...Colorwerx, the ball is in your court. And I think you now have carte blanche to reveal what you know. :-)

The Dolphins blanked the Patriots in Miami in December of '06...at 1 PM. Pats wore navy, 'Fins wore all white.

Okay, so two extremely credible and trustworthy sources on this board say something is changing...then the team leader refutes that...Colorwerx, the ball is in your court. And I think you now have carte blanche to reveal what you know. :-)

He already said!! Wordmark only!!! Slight change!! THAT'S IT!!

I'm guessing the change to the wordmark is the only change. It may show up under the collars.

I notice the reporter didn't mention navy.

So Miami's current white, aqua and orange continues unchanged in 2009.

Thats because Miami does not have Navy jerseys

No, but navy is a color on their jersey - so it's one of their current colors.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I notice the reporter didn't mention navy.

So Miami's current white, aqua and orange continues unchanged in 2009.

Thats because Miami does not have Navy jerseys

Sorry. Thought they were referring to the colors, not jerseys.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived