Dolphins New Uni's?

In 5..4..3..2..1

Any truth to what Paul Lukas said. Trying to pull his Seahawks Green jersey April fools joke he listed teams that were also changing uniforms this season Lions,Jags,Niners and Dolphins. We all knew about the first three but never heard anything about the Dolphins anybody know if this is true.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope they're adding huge dolphins on each shoulder, a-la the 1996 Patriots flying-elvis jersey.

That, and piping. Lotsa lotsa piping.

Oh - and a slick racing stripe down the side panel. You know... so they look like... racers.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's really nothing to get worried about.

I wasn't getting worried... I was getting excited.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

i'll believe any changes when i see them. i've been hearing the same thing for 3 years

i do agree with you on this, i am a mod at a dolphin website and every year there is a thread about this. apparently the guy who made the chargers new logo made a dolphin one also last year but was never used

Here is the Dolphins' current wordmark (this version has been in place since - I think - 2002):

MiamiDolphins_WMK_2002-9999.png

The only thing that will be changing is this wordmark. Just a slight modification.

That is all.

OK...ASM just corrected me on one other new aspect...

One other "thing" is coming back...

Don Shula?

OK...ASM just corrected me on one other new aspect...

One other "thing" is coming back...

Dan M- *is shot*

Hey, I actually liked the orange jerseys. To be honest, orange jerseys are my favorites. I prefer the Bear's, Bronco's, Dolphin's, Bengal's, and even the Brown's orange jerseys.

My favorite combo for the Dolphins, though, is aqua on aqua.

Funny how everyone used to slam the Buccaneers for their 'weak' orange jerseys...seems as soon as they ditched theirs, the Dolphins, Bengals, Browns, Bears, and Broncos all started using them as alts.

All the Dolphins need to do is drop the navy blue drop shadowns on the jersey numbers.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Funny how everyone used to slam the Buccaneers for their 'weak' orange jerseys...seems as soon as they ditched theirs, the Dolphins, Bengals, Browns, Bears, and Broncos all started using them as alts.

All the Dolphins need to do is drop the navy blue drop shadowns on the jersey numbers.

Well the Bucs did have a rather unique shade of orange... call it "sherbet" if you will. Also, there was no strong contrasting color - just the red. The other teams you mentioned at least had some navy, or dark brown.

Archived