Vancouver Voodoo

chris85ca

I actually really like the logo and how the home and away jerseys really work with it. I think it's a great colour scheme but I don't like the return of the flying V jersey. I've never been a fan of it and I think it's the worst jersey in the history of the NHL. Good job. A-

I actually really like the logo and how the home and away jerseys really work with it. I think it's a great colour scheme but I don't like the return of the flying V jersey. I've never been a fan of it and I think it's the worst jersey in the history of the NHL. Good job. A-

That's kind of why I went with the Flying V. I've always loved it, and I love the reaction it gets from people, chances are I will implement another third jersey after this season to replace the Flying V.

Ugh I remember the old Vancouver Voodoo jersey and logo, it was horrific, lol. Was not a proud Vancouverite moment seeing them anywhere. But these are nice, well the Logo I mean. It looks great modernized.

Ugh I remember the old Vancouver Voodoo jersey and logo, it was horrific, lol. Was not a proud Vancouverite moment seeing them anywhere. But these are nice, well the Logo I mean. It looks great modernized.

haha, yea they were. I still have a shaker with purple and orange streamers laying around my place somewhere. My dad took me to a few of their games when I was a kid, always had good experiences though.

That's a nice cleanup.

I was a season ticket holder in St. Louis (1995) and Minnesota (1999). Ahh, the old days of RHI. I don't remember which Rhino basically threatened me with a fight from the rink at Mariucci.

This is a really nice concept and I absolutely love the logo. The jerseys look great, I don't see what you should change with those, that is a really nice design. I actually don't mind the "flying V" jersey, because I think it is very unique.

Archived