The Trifecta Competition

JayJaxon

I want to personally thank chestnutz for playing a major role in the progression of this competition. I could not have done it without you Erik.

Thanks to all of the designers who participated and who really brought out the best in each other during this event. I really wanted to do something new and exciting and I'm really happy you guys decided to participate and post some great concepts.

Some quick notes about the competition:

-I think it may have ran a little long. I wanted to give designers plenty of time to come up with some great ideas, and in doing so, I think it was stretched. This was the first competition I had ever hosted, so it was a learning process.

-I was surprised to see that there was hardly any participation in the football round. The baseball round had so many good concepts, and I was excited to see what would come out of the football round. Maybe I didn't do a great job of reminding people.

-There may have been some things I could have done better with this thing, but the person I picked to help me is not one of them. Chestnutz took this thing and ran with it when I wasn't available, and he really kept everything flowing the way it should have in the end.

-Again, to everyone that participated, I appreciate your effort and I think this competition did what it was meant to do in the way of bringing out the creativity in all of the participants from experts to newcomers.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived