The MLB BP Series

CAB

I was secretly hoping for a snake skin pattern, but eh, this is alright. It's pretty sloppy though.

You mean sorta like the pattern that I did on the sleeves only continued on the sides? Also, could you point out the areas that are sloppy so I can fix them.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ahhhh! My eyes!

<_<

Are you aware how often you post those same exact words? How about some constructive criticism?

Alright then, way too 90's. Ditch the idea and start over, this is just to busy. Maybe match up the sleeves and side panels, this needs more consistency.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

***DIAMONDBACKS UPDATE***

Here is an update for the Dbacks. I got rid of the pattern that I had on the side panels and decided to go with more of a "diamond" theme. Since they are the Diamondbacks, I just put the pattern on the back and kept it on the sleeves. C&C please. Also, any more requests for a team?

Diamondbacks-1.png

Twins next, then Pirates.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

CONCEPT #8- MINNESOTA TWINS

The Twins have a pretty solid identity, IMO, so I didn't want to change much. I made the jersey red because obviously the Twins don't have any other red unis. At first I started out with the TC logo on the chest, but I decided that I would rather use the "Twins" script. Since the TC logo was nowhere to be found, and the jerseys were a little plain, I tried to somewhat recreate the logo on the shoulders. I don't know how well it would translate on the field though. The hat is a little different. I took the two twins logo and simplified it a little so it could work on a ball cap, and I sorta like how it looks. Alright that's all folks, I present to you, the Minnesota Twins-

Twins.png

C&C please. Pirates are next, I would like to have another request, so I know what team to do after that.

The TC on the shoulders doesn't look too good. Many other people who aren't Twins fans might not be able to tell what it is either. The script seems a little small, I don't know if you did it on purpose or not. Also, the white outline is cut out of the bottom of the numbers. Those are just some mistakes I noticed right away.

So far I do like the overall idea of this. I would say maybe incorporate the TC as a sleeve patch or something if you want it in there so bad. I do really like the hat, though, but it might look even better with the Minnesota outline. I also do like the red jersey.

Overall, it has a lot of mistakes, but the idea is great, and this could really end up being very cool.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

The TC on the shoulders doesn't look too good. Many other people who aren't Twins fans might not be able to tell what it is either. The script seems a little small, I don't know if you did it on purpose or not. Also, the white outline is cut out of the bottom of the numbers. Those are just some mistakes I noticed right away.

So far I do like the overall idea of this. I would say maybe incorporate the TC as a sleeve patch or something if you want it in there so bad. I do really like the hat, though, but it might look even better with the Minnesota outline. I also do like the red jersey.

Overall, it has a lot of mistakes, but the idea is great, and this could really end up being very cool.

Well, making this I was really skeptical about whether the TC would look good on the shoulders or not. I might try to go in a different direction when making an update, which I'll get to in a little while.

Any other thoughts?

***TWINS UPDATE***

Since the TC idea didn't work out too well, I made this one a little different. It might bring back memories of the "turn ahead the clock" unis, which feature large logos on the front of the jersey. That is what I tried to do here. Since the Twins primary logo already contains the script, I just added the whole logo to the front of the jersey. To be honest, I kinda like how it looks. I also put a red outline on the cap logo to make it stand out more. Tell me what you think of this one-

Twins-1.png

I'll start working on the Pirates tonight. I'll either have them up late tonight or tomorrow. Requests?

I'm liking the first one way more. But, I don't know know if it'd even look half decent, I would try to place the "TC" as if if were a sleeve patch. Then stretch it out so that the top of the "T" touches and "wraps" around the stitching of the collar. Then bring the bottom of the "T" down so it touches the bottom of the sleeve. Hopefully that made sense.

RedSox2.pngCeltics.pngVikings.pngBruins.png

BOSTON.png

avatar by crkraider22, signature by crkraider22 and chestnutz

Archived