Washington Capitals 3rd jersey concept

philly97flyer

This looks pretty sharp. It might look better with the Capitals script rather than the Washington script, but it still looks good. The only thing I might consider losing are the stars on the sleeves. Or maybe outline them with white or change them to white.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

I like it, love your choice of colors.

It is missing something though when you use that script, if you don't want to change the script then I think numbers under it would make is seem more complete.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

You need a stick to be made out of the letters like they have now with T being extended down and having a blade. I am also not liking the stars above the Washington script, try to make it more like what they have with Capitals

detsig.png

I like this sweater. If you want to incorporate the script maybe turn the arm of the 'g' into a hockey stick. I love the blue color, the white and red stripes really pop against it. Also if you want to bring in some of the old style Caps, maybe do red and white stars on the sleeves. But overall this is a nice concept.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

I figured if the Caps ever went with something like this, they could just keep the navy helmets and pants. I think either set of their regular socks would work well too. All seem like they would fit pretty well. Putting them in red pants might make them look a little too similar to Columbus.

n193600158_30266861_5084.jpg

UserBar_CCSLC.jpg

Archived