Personal Website [homepage comp]

Conrad.

thanks once more for the great response to this...i think ive made a final decision on the logo (see top left of web pages) also, what seems odd about the icons? please let me know any thoughts about the web drafts, and thanks again for sticking with me on this whole process...

th_sport_wireframe2.jpg

*each crop would come into full color on mouse-over

*with the logo i ended up fixing the jawline and keeping the head attached to the C....good ideas?

th_contact_wireframe.jpg

*clickable words for each piece of content

thanks for the crit guys...here's draft 2 with some color and versions of things you mentioned (thicker C, color, separation, highlights)

draft2-1.png

what say you of these?

also, good call steve, i think i'll try a more calligraphic C for the next set of drafts

That third one looks like it would even make a pretty unique and good looking sports team logo

The jawline looks a lot better now. I really like where you went with from your first draft.

As for the icons, well, I dunno. It just feels like your logo and site have a lot of curves, but the icons have all strait lines. Their not bad, and I like the idea of them. I just don't like all the strait lines in them.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

again, thank you gentleman...ive finished and put up a teaser page online where you can d/l a pdf of a good percentage of my portfolio work.

CONRADBURRY.COM

any C&C on the site and/or pdf would be greatly appreciated. thanks again.

also, kewp, i'll take another look at those icons and maybe make some more rounded ones.

HOMEPAGE COMP

none of the links work, but what do you think of that for a home page? i want to force you to interact with the nav buttons and see where they take you...also, i edited the icons a bit to be more rounded (better kewp?) also, for the experimental part of it, should i have the tooltips working so you can what page you are going to? or should i only have the icon you click on...thanks for any guidance gentleman.

Archived