Wake Forest football set

OrangeBalloonCoast

well, the helmet logo appears small compared to most.

the numbers do look chubby...if you get what i am saying.

and as for the design, notice that the gold side panel on the jersey would really clash with the black side panel on the pants. you have to be careful with side panels on football uniforms because they can get you into alot of trouble...like that.

this design is very 2000-2004 ish, and is in no way a good upgrade over what they have already.

try spicing it up

well, the helmet logo appears small compared to most.

the numbers do look chubby...if you get what i am saying.

and as for the design, notice that the gold side panel on the jersey would really clash with the black side panel on the pants. you have to be careful with side panels on football uniforms because they can get you into alot of trouble...like that.

this design is very 2000-2004 ish, and is in no way a good upgrade over what they have already.

try spicing it up

I tried to change things up, and this is just a work in progress, but what do you think so far?

3526007446_798368f754_o.png

Your updated jersey is better, but try using a different number on the jersey so we can get a good idea of what the rest of the numbers would look like.

'32' would be a good number to try....

made some adjustments (helmet logo bigger and pants are just plain gold) & tried a couple of different fonts, all of which would be paired with both black socks and shoes

3526431151_5ec1d6eeba_o.png

3527241574_e65f9efa22_o.png

3527241354_cb8757fbe7_o.png

3526431273_d8f3d1357a_o.png

Not a fan of the choice of number font or name font for that matter. I liked the numbers on your first set the best, you just need to not have as thick of a stroke going around them and maybe make the inside white.

123xa2.png

-I think what Chuck means is the numbers should be flush on top and bottom.

-Whatever font you used in the second concept is awful. And the third font, well, just don't ever use copperplate. Go back to a block font.

-Why is the bevel sometimes above the number and sometimes below? Look at bevels on teams like the Nationals or Rangers for help on that.

-Put real stripes on the pants to match the arms, not piping.

Archived