Baseball Cap Sigs

JayJaxon

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you swap the order of the Troy hats? Also, could I have a standalone image of the home Troy hat? Finally, please change the underbill color on the Troy hats to whatever the bill colors are on the respective hats. Thanks.

I'll request one since these are awesome! I'll ask for the 3 Braves Hats I own.

BP Hat (this one has red piping and a Blue panel on under it, so it's a little different than the one on the front page)

Reg. Game Hat

Alt. Thomahak A Hat

-Edit: Instead of the Throwback, could I get the New Stars and Stripes hat

Thanks in advance!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Just so all of you know, I haven't forgotten about you guys. Just that real life has gotten in the way a little bit. I will get to your requests as soon as I can.

Thank you for your continued interest (and patience) :-)

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Thank you for your patience. Here is a couple of requests:

Bigmike_request.png

Toronto_TCap.png

reniewtech, I have a couple of questions about yours. I tried to go to the Smokies website but for some reason I wasn't able to go. Could you post a pic of the actual hat? And with the Boise hat, is the front white or is it all green? Other than that, yours is pretty much done. I'll get to work on the other ones soon.

reniewtech, I have a couple of questions about yours. I tried to go to the Smokies website but for some reason I wasn't able to go. Could you post a pic of the actual hat? And with the Boise hat, is the front white or is it all green? Other than that, yours is pretty much done. I'll get to work on the other ones soon.

This the only decent pic of the hat off the website. Ironically, this pitcher is Jay Jackson. :)

jayjackson13.jpg

I believe the Boise hat is all green.

This the only decent pic of the hat off the website. Ironically, this pitcher is Jay Jackson. :)

jayjackson13.jpg

I believe the Boise hat is all green.

That will do. That is pretty cool, another Jay Jackson. But he is wearing 13, and I wore 3. And I wasn't a pitcher either....and I'm not black. Let's face it, the only thing we have in common is the name. ;)

I'll get this to you as soon as I can. :-)

Archived